Thursday, June 18, 2015

Fuck China (vol. 2)


One of my most viewed blogs of all time was THIS post titled "Fuck China"...And no matter what the fuck Donald Trump says, Fuck China! And what I learned today have furthered that feeling...

There is a dog meat eating festival in Yulin China each year...I was pointed to THIS article after hearing Opie and Jim Norton talk about it this morning on SiriusXM...These fuckers round up dogs...steal them from owners, and torture them...They think the torture makes the meat taste better...They skin them alive...The boil them alive...They are evil as fuck...Ricky Gervais has been leading the charge with this, and while so many of these social media campaigns die out quickly, I'm in on this one, and I hope it surges...

Stopping the isn't about objecting to which animals they eat. It's about the disgusting fuckers skinning them alive.

I agree...I'm not a fan of eating dogs, but I love lamb, and I'm sure someone is offended by that...What these fuckers in China are doing is just brutal...From this point, I'll let the images do the talking...Warning this shit is graffic, so you SHOULD continue on...


Dogs rounded up, and packed tightly in cages...













Please share this...Let's stop this shit, before I have to go to Yulin and start skinning and boiling some Chinese folks alive.

FUCK CHINA!

No comments: