Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Guilty Pleasures (vol. 1)




If you google "Guilty pleasure definition" you'll get this..."something, such as a movie, television program, or piece of music, that one enjoys despite feeling that it is not generally held in high regard."

I would say I probably have a good number of guilty pleasures, so why not make a series of posts about them...And I'll start with comic book star, Harley Quinn...I'm not a super comic book geek, but I do have a bit of geek buried inside there...I won't get into the whole back story of this Gotham villain...You can do that if you wish...She has had many stages of dress and how she is looks, and as time has gone on, she has gotten sexier and sexier...Thanks mainly to those ladies who like Cosplay...(Costume play)

Here is an example of how her look has changed...





Here are some Cosplay examples...



And here is how she'll look played by Margot Robbie in the new "Suicide Squad" movie....






It's not so much that the character is a is a psychopath...It just the look...You know, how you always hear guys talk about the crazy chicks they've known, dated, fucked...They talk about the crazy ones for a reason...They're good at what the do...They're unforgettable...Harley Quinn is a dick wrecker!

I'm just saying this...If the wife comes home with a Harley Quinn costume, the kids are getting sent away for the weekend...



And when they get home and aske, 'Dad, why can't mom walk anymore?'  I'll respond, 'Because I'm Batman!'




That's it for volume one...I'm a pervert...Big surprise!

No comments: