Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday Moaning



I don't know about you, but I'm ready for tonight's game...I've been waiting too long for this...The Notre Dame Fighting Irish will take on the Alabama Crimson Tide for the NCAA, BCS, National Championship...I find it funny how there are so many ND haters, who always complain about the media attention the Irish get...But all I've seen and heard for the last 2 weeks has been people swinging on Alabama and Nick Saban's nuts...hardly anyone is giving the Irish a chance...Who cares that they are an undefeated #1 team...Who cares that the ND defense has only given up 2 rushing TD's and a total of 10 TD's all year...

No that doesn't matter right...Because Alabama is from the big bad SEC...Hmmm...I think Friday night, the SEC's best team played in the Cotton Bowl, as Texas A&M beat the living shit out of Oklahoma...You know, Texas A&M...The same Texas A&M that beat Alabama, in Alabama...Hmmm...How did the rest of the big, bad, SEC schools do in their bowl games...

Overrated LSU was upset by Clemson...(Les Miles is a dolt)...Georgia had to come from behind to beat shitty Nebraska...Vandy won against NC State...Miss State lost to Northwestern...Ole Miss beat Pitt...South Carolina struggled and had to come from behind to beat a sorry Michigan team...Florida....#3 Florida was upset by by #21 Louisville...(33-23 but it wasn't even that close)...Now I look at this and see two teams struggled to beat crappy Big-10 teams, and the two teams that everyone felt at the Alabama level, Florida and LSU, lost their games...While no one gave any love to A&M, the team that beat 'Bama...In my view, this all adds up to the SEC has been overrated this year...A&M was underrated most of the year...And after Monday night I have a feeling SEC guy and 'Bama fan will be searching for an excuse to why the mighty Tide lost...

You can all keep doubting and hating the Irish...Fuck you!

People say you shouldn't say mean things, or wish ill on people...They say, "Bite your tongue."  Well the only thing that happens when I bite my tongue is, I get a sore tongue! This is a tongue biting free zone! Fuck Alabama and all the SEC assholes!


Fucking rednecks!  Nothing like being born, with three strikes against you already!

-Moving on...There has been a tentative deal struck to end the NHL lockout...There will be a deciding vote Tuesday to see if the deal passes...But everyone has jumped the gun and said there will be a season...Many are very happy about this news....


Me...I don't really care anymore...I have no interest in a possible 50 game season...All this bullshit has lost me for the year...Even if my New York Rangers come out and run the table, it won't matter...It will be a watered down season...A meaningless championship, with an asterisk next to it...Sorry NHL, but you lost me for now...

There was a great Hockey story this weekend, but sadly, it got little mention...The U.S. World Junior team beat Sweden 3-1 Saturday morning to take the Championship...Yep, the U.S.A.


Not Canada...It was the first time since 1998 that Canada didn't take home any medal...That won't go over very well up North...Not Russia...And not Sweden...The U.S.


Suck it world!

-Now...To this fucking Chip Kelly guy...Dude just spent a weekend getting free meals from 3 NFL teams, and getting the twitter-verse all wound up...Mother fuckers were going crazy in the Cleve thinking he was the next Browns coach..Not just local hacks...Even NFL Network and ESPN douches...Everyone saying "Sources are saying Kelly is close to signing with the Browns."  These fucking guys and their so called "sources"...Why do you keep using these faceless, nameless "Sources" who are consistently wrong...Kelly moved on to other interviews, and then to another with the Browns...Stuffed his face, and said he's staying at Oregon! 

All these inside douchebags and their "Sources" were totally wrong...Shocking!  I for one, am glad...Fuck Chip Kelly...He's a college coach, running a college offense that won't translate to the NFL...If it did, there would be some one running it...Plus, I'm sick of this wacky Cleveland idea of giving a guy a NFL head coaching position, who has never done it before...I don't want a college coach...I don't want a hot-shot coordinator...I want a fucking real, proven, NFL head coach...

As for the rest of my weekend, it sucked...It just sucked a big steaming pile of sweaty balls...But all will be better when Notre Dame beats Alabama Monday night...If they don't, I'll still be here, taking shit from the rednecks...Win or lose, they can all eat my ass!

Have a week...

The Beeze.

No comments: