Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday Moaning


 
There's been a lot of talk and little debate about control, and the second amendment...Too many shootings, and I'm not just talking about the mass shootings that get all the media coverage...I think we really need to have some honest talk about guns...But not in this post...I'm just pimping one hell   of a calendar...The Hot Shots 2013 calendar...



I'm not a gun nut...But I don't mind these gals making these weapons look a little sexier...


Now, lets get into sports...As I had predicted in our pal IHM's NFL pre-season post, the "Super Bowl" will be the 49ers vs. the Ravens...Yes, I love to pat myself on the back when I'm right...Although, I didn't actually enjoy seeing the Patriots get worked by the Ravens...But I'll be okay...

That said, I'm not looking forward to the non-stop Harbaugh coverage we're going to get...And even worse will be the Ray Lewis nut-swinging...And could some one in the mainstream-media please call out Ray when he's preaching about God's Will...Was it also God's Will for Ray to father 6 children with 4 different women...I guess the rest of us have been going to the wrong church...Ray must go to the Church of the Holy Hood-Rats!

As for the folks in Boston, I'm not sure if they'll be okay...I was texting with my brother-in-law during the game...He was getting pretty pissed...I love those moments when people in Boston say "Brady sucks!"  The guy is one of the best, all-time...He's not the only Bostonian to lose it like this...I've known of other Boston fans like that...I was talking to Sully, a Boston native, and he's noticed this too....

The problem is, after so many years of sucking...Boston has gotten spoiled...The Patriots have been to five "Super Bowls" in the last 12 years...They won 3...My wife, a Boston native, and I have been married for 12 years...So I have become more in tune to Boston sports...In that 12 years, the Patriots have won 3 titles...The Red Sox 2...The Celtics and Bruins each 1...7 pro sports championships in 12 years...5 trips to the "Super Bowl"....You people in New England need to fucking relax...

The last time the Browns won a Championship was before there was a "Super Bowl"...The Indians haven't won a title since 1948...The Cavs haven't won shit, ever!  And we lost multiple pro hockey teams...Do you know how many idiotic people in Cleveland would give their first born for a Browns "Super Bowl" win...Shit...Some would give a nut just to make the playoffs...

Alright Bostonians...Take a breath...Relax...Have a Sam Adams...Checkout the latest Smokeshow on Barstool...It will be okay...We'll all be watching the Patriots in the playoffs again next year...

-Now last week I gave lance Armstrong the beating I felt he deserved...And that was before I saw some of his bullshit with Oprah...Believe me, he didn't win anyone over with that...He actually made himself look worse...He doesn't need anymore beating from me...He's worthless...But I found this, and thought it was great...



That's just a great way of sticking it too the douchebag!

I also gave Notre Dame LB, Manti Te'o a beating...I'm standing by what I wrote...Sitting in a room with his lawyer, feeding Jeremy Schaap a story, off camera, doesn't make him look any bit innocent to me...Even if he was fooled, he continued to do interviews where he referenced his dead, fake, girlfriend...The kid is a scumbag...And he's going to pull a softy move just like Armstrong...My old friend from grade school who is a producer for Katie Couric, posted on facebook that Te'o will be on her show Thursday....These fucking guys...Unreal!  I hope she asks him what magazines he reads...She's used that before to trip some one up!

I do have some good news people...Very good news...Normally we think it's those Ivy League Schools, or MIT, or Stanford, that do the really important studies...Well, it's time to look outside the box people...Star looking at the studies they're doing at NC State...



Just so you know ladies...If you're not getting you one to two loads of semen a week, the Beeze is here for ya!

Lastly, the NHL is back after it's idiotic labor dispute...I'm not real pumped for it yet...I didn't see any this weekend...That's a whole other story...But I saw this, and got a little tingle...





Have a week...

The Beeze.

No comments: