Sunday, April 29, 2012

Monday Moaning


So the NFL Draft kicked off Thursday night...As a Browns fan, I'm not thrilled...I'm not totally pissed, but not thrilled...Getting Trent Richardson was good, but trading 3 picks to move up one spot to get him was retarded...The Vikings boned the Browns with that...They weren't taking Richardson, and Other teams weren't throwing that much to move up a couple spots, let alone one...Then with the 22nd pick the Browns took their next starting QB...Their 17th since they returned in 1999...


Brandon Weeden...I think he'll be better then Colt McCoy, but based on what we've seen that isn't saying a lot...I mean McCoy, as you can see from that list above, was one of a long standing tradition of Browns QB's who were running for their lives, and had little talent around them...Weeden may have a better chance, but 22 was too high for a guy who is almost 30 years old...They could have got him at 37, and gotten the WR they need so badly at 22...

Oh, they got a WR...In the 4th round, they picked up a 5 foot 9 inch receiver, that everyone had a boner for...Are you shitting me...We don't need a midget slot receiver, we need a mother fucker who can go down field, and out jump DB's for balls...Oh, and actually catch balls!

At 37 they took California tackle Phillip Schwartz, who will play the right side...Good pick, they needed to fix that side of the line...Then they traded down from 67 to 87, picking up pick 120...At 87 they picked up the #2 DT from Cincinnati...WTF for! This is a guy they could have gotten in the 6th or 7th round...Fucking stupid...The later rounds was nothing sexy, or thrilling...A couple LB's and depth guys for the OL and DL...I'm not thrilled, but I guess these clowns could have done worse...

I wouldn't get into all the details, but looking at the recaps, I like what the Steelers did...Some smart picks, that will make their mini-rebuild easy...I'm not jumping ship, even though they have good looking fans...


Shit, look at this ugly bastard, having fun, just because his asshole team wins...



Oh, and for my blogging brothers, I finally found that pick of JDIN827 chomping on a bone...


Of all the idiotic picks that took place in the draft, there was none more retarded then the Saturday, when the Redskins after taking RG3 # 2overall, then took Michigan State QB Kurt Cousins...What a waste...These dopes traded away so many picks just to get up to #2, they can't afford to be burning another on a QB...But fuck'em...That's why they're the Redskins, and that's why they keep losing their division!

But enough of this draft bullshit!

-The last couple weeks, I had been getting myself ready for my transfer from The Fish House, to one of my company's Steak Houses...Well ain't this a bitch...They put me on the station that cooks all the fucking fish! 8 burners and a flat-top, cooking pastas, fish, chicken, and veal...And this fucking joint sells a bunch of fish at lunch...But I'm settling well, and the crew I'm working with is pretty cool, and has welcomed me with open arms...

-Saturday night the Mrs. and I went out for an early Italian dinner...Great little place right in our neighborhood...After some great food, a couple glasses of wine, and desert, we were feeling good...She was even a little frisky...Then we went to meet up with some old friends of mine for drinks...We had a great time...The Karaoke started, and we had to go...We wanted to stay, but the baby-sitter was starting to cost us a lot...

Sunday, the wife was feeling a bit tired, and well, she just can't hang like she use to...So I took the kids to a park for a couple hours...Molls was loving the swings, as usual!


After that we knocked out some yard work while the kids road their bikes...I had to chop the hell out of a hedge along the driveway, so I can get my new mini-van all the way in the back...Yep, I'm full blown Mr. Mom now, rocking the mini-van...

That's it for now...Have a week...

Later, The Beeze.

No comments: