Sunday, April 1, 2012

Monday Moaning


Well here we are again...Monday just gets here too quick...So let's start with this "Hunger Games" fad...I've been hearing about this movie long enough...So the Mrs. and I went to see it Sunday...No, I haven't read the books, since that's the first fucking question everyone asks when this damn movie is mentioned...And guess what, I'm not going to...I saw the movie, so if I read the book, I'll hate the movie even more, at least that's what happens often...

Okay, I didn't totally hate the movie...It kept my attention...But this bullshit, fantasy-land, run by Donald Sutherland, and his TV producers, pisses me off...As much as the politicians, corporations, and rich douches, control in this country, I have more faith in humanity, then to think we would stand by and be ruled like the people in this movie...

Then there is the violence...I've never had a problem with violence in movies...And I don't have a problem with it in this movie...It's part of the story...Personally, the idea of kids killing kids didn't appeal to me, and I didn't really like watching it...Hey, I know kids are dying violent deaths everyday, and it's awful...Shit the Trayvon Martin shooting has been pounded in our heads non-stop...Odd how no one is talking about THIS story of two black teens lighting a white teen on fire...Yeah, this white boy just played the race card! But that's for tomorrow blog...

Maybe it's because I'm a parent, I don't know, I just didn't like the idea of this movie...Then there was the fact, that it was too long...Some parts were just slow...My wife liked it more, and plans on reading the books...She also is on board too see the sequel...I already told her, "I've invested too much time in this shit!"

Then Sunday night, we watched another movie that has been hyped up for awhile...We watched "Bridesmaids"...Mother fuckers kept saying how it's like "The Hangover"...Not even close! Yeah, it had some funny bits, and some good lines...But then it was filled with all this nonsensical, pity-party, chick bullshit...And talk about too long...Way too much wasted time...I found myself saying, "When are they going to wrap this up already." If you compared this movie to "The Hangover" please punch yourself...

I sat down to write this blog, wanting nearly 5 hours of my day back...Honest to God, I feel like Sunday was a total waste for having watched these fucking, over-hyped, fucking movies...Some one needs to eat my ass!

-How about sports!?!

For the first time in my life, it looks like I may win money in a Bracket Pool...I have Kansas and Kentucky in the final, and I'm pretty sure no one in The Fish House Bracket can catch me...I hope not, because even though I have Kentucky winning it all, I won't be rooting for them...Not after seeing how the Kentucky students and fans reacted after beating Louisville Saturday


Seriously! Why the fuck are people still rioting after their teams win...And fuck Kentucky, you didn't even win anything yet! Shit, at least Vancouver waits until they lose before they go and throw a fucking riot...Not only do I hope Kentucky loses, but I hope everyone of their players rolls their ankles...Fuck them!

-I heard Jeremy Lin is hurt, and may be done for the season...GOOD! no people can stop talking about how great he is...And then about how great he isn't...Then is...Then isn't...Fuck him! Now can somebody put a bullet in Tim Tebow...Never before has a backup QB gotten so much coverage...Fucking private jets and press conferences for a backup...And fucking ESPN Radio can't stop talking about this shit...Even with the Final Four going on, they still slip in some Tebow talk every twenty minutes...Fuck him, and fuck them...

You shits-heads want to talk New York sports, talk about the actual good team you have...The league leading New York Rangers! My boys lost Sunday night to the Bruins, but I have no worries...This team is build to win, and their record proves that...And they'll finish the job in the playoffs...







So to recap...Fuck "The Hunger Games." Fuck "Bridesmaids." Fuck anyone who said it was as good as "The Hangover." Fuck Kentucky, and their fucking fans...Fuck Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow, and the ESPN hype-machine...Show some respect to the New York Rangers...Watch Hockey...Look for my blog tomorrow about the Trayvon Martin shooting, and the media's fucked up coverage...Oh, and Fuck Mega Millions, since I didn't win!

Have a week...

The Beeze.

No comments: