Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Beeze's Hump Day Hits



Well folks, It's Hump Day again...I have to say I almost didn't post this one...Tuesday was a real pain in the ass and I was ready to call it a night at 9:00PM...The day spun out of control when I walked in the door after picking up the kids from school, and then going to the Grocery store...As soon as I walked in, the wife called and said, while crying, "get to the Hospital now!" This is not what you want to hear from your pregnant wife, when she's got 3 months of roasting time left...

So I threw the milk, and meat and frozen shit in the fridge got the kids back in the car, ditched them at my folks and got to the hospital...Apparently she went to the bathroom, and left a lot of blood behind...Her friend May took her to hospital right away, and for the first time they were rooting for hemorrhoids...Luckily, after too much waiting and doctors checking a couple things, it was hemorrhoids...Ya Hemorrhoids!

Then we picked up the kids, made a late dinner, got homework done, got the kids to bed, and we were wiped out...

But I checked my email, then bounced around online and got slightly inspired...

The first thing to inspire me...The rumblings that the Patriots are looking at trading Randy Moss to the Minnesota Vikings...Apparently Bill Simmons accidentally tweeted something about about Moss being traded to the Vikings...He said it was suppose to be a Direct Message, and not out there for everyone...Sure Bill!

So then the rumors and stories started flying about Moss wanting to be traded...Moss making a scene in the locker room...Moss asking to be traded...Well I guess Bill Belichik had enough...If you follow football, you know Bill doesn't put up with any bullshit...It doesn't matter who you are...It's all about winning, and it's all business for him and the Pats...So even though I don't like it, I'm feeling pretty confident that Randy Moss won't be a member of the Patriots for much longer...

Next up...The NBA pre-season has started and ESPN is over-hyping the shit out of it...Oh, and of course they're over-hyping the shit out of the Miami Heat...Let me just say, fuck Basketball...Fuck the Heat...Fuck LeBron James...and Fuck ESPN...I know I'm not alone in my disgust...Right
PAPA_BEAR!

Also in sports...The Baseball Playoff start Wednesday...Will you be watching? I most likely won't pay much attention...I haven't watched a game in 2 months, so why start now...But real quick, I'm predicting, with the Twins at home, the Yankees get knocked out in the first round...I find it funny, with all the money they have spent on pitching, that A.J. Burnette will be in the Bullpen, and Javier Vasquez isn't on the Playoff roster...I won't be watching, but I'll be hoping they lose!

But enough of this sports nonsense...Let's get down to business...On this fine Hump day...Which one of these lovely humps would you most like go balls deep in?


A. Ali Sonoma




B. Tamara Witmer




C. Crystal Hemphill




Read and Respond...

Later, The Beeze.

No comments: