Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday Moaning


Now those are words to live by people!

And I spent a large amount of time saying those words this weekend...I mean hell, it was "Sweetest Day" Saturday...A make believe holiday, created in the "Great Lakes Region"...Damn American Greetings wasn't making enough money off of Valentine's Day so they had to drill us again...So let's begin at Friday...

The kids and I hit the Grocery store...They had the day off, because parent/teacher conferences were Thursday night...Shockingly, the Little Beeze got a good report...He's good at school, and just an ass at home...When I was done shopping, I picked the kids up at the play area...Whoever thought this up was awesome...Baby sitting at the grocery store= awesome! Just as they were being released to me, a female manager walked by...Pretty face, nice creamers,and holy shit, an amazing ass...My God these pants were tight...If she took her pants off, I would guess it looks something like this...




then she stopped to pick something up on the floor...She had papers in her one hand...Probably some stupid memo no one was going to pay attention to...As she bends over, she covers her ass with the papers...All I have to say is , FUCK YOU! You know you have a great ass, that's why you put on those tight pants...So why the hell are you covering it up at such a glorious moment? I HATE YOU!

Moving on...Later in the day, the kid and I took a Chocolate Cheese Cake out to the Wife's office for her and the girls...Remember the picture at the top...Daddy's trying to get some!

Then Friday evening my daughter wanted to go to the local high school football game...She loves going and who am I to say no to some football...We followed the band down the street to the stadium and shared a popcorn, water and hot chocolate on a cool Fall night...She was really into the band, but she got into the game, as our Brooklyn Hurricanes dominated, winning 28-7...The most impressive part, was Hurricanes RB/WR/LB Gary Manning, who scored all for of the teams Touchdowns...He rushed for 131 yards and had 27 yards receiving...On defense he added at least 0 tackles...Oh, and he played every single minute of the game...Offense, defense, and special teams...Kid is an animal, and deserves more coverage than he got from the shitty Cleveland Plain Dealer, so he getting it here!

Saturday I worked a double at the Fish House, making sure all the douche bag lovers had a good meal, on this bullshit holiday...After that, I stopped for a couple beers and a sandwich...Then I pounded out a blog, mocking Ohio State and their fans, after the Suckeyes tanked against Wisconsin...I'm too lazy to link it, so just scroll down and find it later...

On the topic of College Football...The first BCS ranging came out...Here the top 5...


1. Oklahoma
2. Oregon
3. Boise State
4. Auburn
5. TCU

Undefeated LSU and Michigan State are right behind, so if Oklahoma or Oregon fall, don't expect to see Boise State or TCU jump to the top...The system doesn't want that...

Sunday, I did what I've been doing all season...Avoiding the Browns game...Yes, they lost to the Steelers...I took the kids to a Birthday party at a bowling alley...Told the wife to stay home and rest...Why? Because Daddy's trying to get some!

From what I saw at the bowling alley, and from checking online, the Defense kept them in the game for awhile, and Colt McCoy didn't suck as bad as I expected...But that said, don't expect me to be Johnny Glass Half Full...This glass is still pretty close to empty!

NEXT...The NHL season has started, and while I'm a huge hockey fan, I feel the season starts too soon...I also think it lasts too long...Early in the season there are too many days off, and come playoff time, they drag that out with off days...I'd love to see the season shortened, even if that means dropping some games...So since it's early in the season, I won't bore you with all kinds of insight, except for the fact that my Rangers are already getting killed with injuries...But I will give you this...The top 5 fights from the first week of the season...



You gotta give credit to Datsyuk, who isn't a fighter, for dropping the gloves, and holding his own...#2 Orr vs Engelland...Orr was working him, then the kid just planted that one square on the jaw...Not often you see Colton Orr get dropped like that...Ivannas got knocked the fuck out!

Before I get out of here...Let me ask you this...Am I the only one who thinks Mel Gibson could be an awesome Metal singer?




Have a week...

Later, The Beeze.

No comments: