Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Beeze's Hump Day Hits


Yes folks, this week in the Hump Day Hits, we're going to talk about Jenn Sterger...Sadly, we will also have to mention Brett Favre..But Not too much...The inspiration for this week's Hits...THIS article from the New York Daily News...I don't care if you read it or not...There was a part in there that got me fired up...Her manager had this to say...

"Her life's been turned upside down by this. Her dad was in town and had to see his daughter on the front page of (a tabloid) two days in a row. She's having a really tough time dealing with this. She's lost nine pounds. She was already in model shape before, so it's not good if those nine pounds just go missing. She's doing her best to try to stay focused on work and being a 26-year-old woman. But at the same time, it's obviously very difficult when there's paparazzi camped outside your home and TMZ is calling your house."

Okay, let me pick this horse shit apart...1. She tells some one at DEADSPIN about Favre calling her and texting her when he was with the Jets...They dig into it, and magically get voice mails and picture messages of his cock...No one else would have those except her...She gave up the goods, and I'm sure made a pretty penny from it...So fuck off!

2. Her dad saw her on the cover of tabloids...Heavens no! His poor little girl...His poor little girl who posed in "Playboy" and has picture like this all over the net...



Sorry, but Jenn and daddy will get no sympathy from me when I can find pictures of Jenn all over, and most of them are of her looking sexy, slutty, sultry, and any other word that equals, making guys horny! Again, fuck off!

3. I don't care that she lost 9 pounds...Eat some steak and potatoes bitch!

4. She's doing her best to stay focused on work, and being a 26 year old woman...Ummm, I've watched the shitty show she's on...It can't be that hard to stay focused on that drivel...And focusing on being a 26 year old woman...What the fuck does that mean? Focus on being a cum dumpster...Oh, and fuck off!

5. Paparazzi and TMZ! Why would this surprise you...You outed Brett Favre for being a limp dicked douchebag...What did you expect would happen next? And when did cameras start bothering you...If it wasn't for cameras, you wouldn't have a career! A camera man noticed you tits at a football game...Then you started posing for every camera you saw...Then you got on gig TV...Now you don't like the limelight? You made your bed, now roll around in it with you clothes off! again I say, FUCK OFF!

I don't feel bad for Jenn Sterger, and there's no reason to...There's no doubt in my mind that she is going to collect some more scratch from Favre...I don't feel bad for her daddy...If he a problem with his daughter being on the cover of tabloids, he should have told her to stop dressing like that and posing for cameras a long time ago...I don't feel bad for any of these dolts involved...Fuck Favre too...I could maybe feel bad for his wife, but if she didn't know he was a dolt by no, then tough shit for her too...


On a side note, LeBron James and the Miami Heat lost to the Boston Celtics Tuesday night...I normally don't care about basketball, but this made me smile a great deal...Yes, LeBron can fuck off too!


Now to the important part of the show...This week we're gong to look at some stockings...'Cause as Reverend Billy said, "I'm a fool for your stockings."




So on this Hump Day which pair of stockings would you like to get between?


A.




B.




C.




As always, Read and Respond...

Later, The Beeze.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply two comments: 1)LMAO on this one, 2) C .... and still laughing.

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Glad I could give you a laugh Frank...C is at te top of my list too...But I have to say, I never thought that I would have ever wanted to be a saw blade before!

Unknown said...

THANK YOU!

(oh, & c)

bdubsmitty said...

Nice work Beeze. Fuck Brett Favre, Fuck Jenn Sterger (literally and metaphorically), and Fuck LeBron.

For your viewing pleasure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNwHO2w9Aa8

As for the poll ... C, definitely C.