Sunday, August 8, 2010

Monday Moaning


I don't know how you feel, but Katy Perry's pictures in "Rolling Stone" may be my highlight of the week! I mean, I took two weeks of vacation, then worked a double on Saturday, and worked Sunday...So after vacation, Katy Perry's deliciousness has to be the next best thing!

In case you missed my first post back from vacation,
here_it_is...Then there was Volume_2...Volume 3 will be coming tomorrow...Lots of good stuff in thoughs about the Little Beeze...

In the Sports world, which I haven't paid much attention to in the last few weeks, the NFL Football Hall of Fame inducted one hell of a class this weekend...
Russ Grimm ...Rickey Jackson... Dick LeBeau...Floyd Little...John Randle...Jerry Rice...Emmitt Smith...Seriously, that is some serious talent...That said, I have to wonder, is the honor of being inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame watered down...These guys were all great players, but look at the Baseball Hall of Fame...They're real pricks about letting guys in...Guys who have the numbers, but they make them wait...Just ask Bert Blyleven!

In the world of Golf, Tiger Woods has completely fallen apart...It didn't watch any of it this weekend, but I've seen and heard the updates...Dude has lost it...I've got a bit of advice for Tiger and the PGA...Get some strange for that man...When he was banging every skank that walked by, he was killing it...The PGA needs to set him up in a hotel with 5-10 of these gashes for a week or so...I'm sure he'll get his swing back then!

In Hockey news, after much talk about it happening, the deal is done...Mike Modano,40years old, signed a one-year deal with the Detroit Red Wings worth $1.25 million, with a possibility of earning $500,000 more through performance based bonuses...The Wings always seem to manage to get one more year out of guys, and I think they'll do it again with Modano...Even at 40, that's a pretty good third line center...

LeBron James returned to Akron for the first time since he made his "Decision" to "take his talents to South Beach" this weekend for his charity bike-athon...It seems that finally, one of his handlers got in his ear and told him to say something nice to the fans in Cleveland..."The King" finally thanks his fans in Cleveland and North East Ohio...Based on the mood here, it may be too little, too late...



I'm glad the guy does some good charity work for kids, but he's still a tool!

Time for the Tweets of the week...

First two from
Shoosh0126
"Didn't have the $$ for UFC pay per view tonight, so I spent the evening in a fistfight with my cock. Poor lil' feller didn't have a chance."

Shoosh0126
"I'm excited!! I think there's a cute & single girl moving in next door. At least that's what I gather from the Dora the Explorer Big Wheel."

Okay, that was a little wrong, but still funny...

Now from one of my favorites,
sarkastickunt
"Once you have kids you get to have lots of surprise sex and by that I mean if you actually get any it would be a complete surprise. "

Lastly,
adamcarolla
"Sad realization you know your an asshole if every time your wife hands you the phone she puts her palm over the receiver and says 'be nice'"

I know exactly what he's talking about!

Now many of you know, I'm a big Notre Dame fan...(Get the booing out of your system) I had been thinking about writing a blog about certain Fighting Irish Football players who need to step up big time this year...Sadly, the guys at
uhnd.com beat me to it, and they were spot on.

I know this isn't my typical, long-winded, ranting and raving, Monday post...I guess the vacation did some good, but I do see some rage coming down the road...That said, I'll close with some
Louis_CK...Seriously, click the link, (they won't let me embed it) he takes this bitch apart...It's great!

That's it for now...

Later, The Beeze.

No comments: