Sunday, August 15, 2010

Monday Moaning


Well, it happened again...The wife and I were doing our exercises Sunday night, and our daughter was awakened by the noise again...I gotta get that kid some earplugs! At least this time she stayed in her room and waited until we were done, before she questioned what was going on...Never a dull moment here!

So pre-season Football has gotten going, and the Cleveland Browns got started with the Green Bay Packers Saturday night...The Browns won 27-24, but hey, it's only pre-season...I'm not getting a boner over this crap...Hell, I didn't even watch the game...We were at a wedding Saturday night...I'll get to that in a minute...But I looked at the numbers Sunday morning...My fears were confirmed...Colt McCoy sucks! He completed 5 of 10 passes, for 25 yards...But that's nut really fair...He completed two other passes with the Packers defense!

Over-priced veteran Jake Delohmme was 6 for 7, with 66 yards...Seneca Wallace completed 4 of 8 for 72 yards and 2 touchdowns...I guess I shouldn't worry about McCoy, because all the talk coming from the Browns staff, says he's not gonna play this year...Let me just say, Thank You! If the dolts wanted to burn another draft pick on a QB this year they should have drafted Jimmy Clausen, who looked pretty good Thursday night!

Seriously, the Browns and Quarterbacks just don't mix...Here's a list of the QB's the browns have drafted since 1999...Tim Couch, Spergon Wynn(16 picks before New England drafted Tom Brady), Luke McGowan, Brady Quinn, and Colt McCoy...That's just the guys they've drafted...Here are the other hacks that have started for the Browns...Ty Detmer, Doug Peterson, Kelly Holcomb, Trent Dilfer, Jeff Garcia, Charlie Frye, Derek Anderson, and Ken Dorsey...That's a pretty damn sad there!

Now, I'm getting all pissed...Let's move on to the wedding we were at Saturday...It had to be the slowest moving wedding, but it was Mother Nature's fault...It was scheduled to be outside, and that bitch started raining an hour before show time, so things had to get moved around...So it got the reception backed up a bit to...Which meant they were cutting into my drinking time...Hey, I may sound like a dick, but some one paid good money for me to eat and drink all night, I wasn't gonna let them down!

It was your typical wedding stuff...The Maid of honor gave a very nice toast, that made my wife cry...She cries pretty easy, but now we're mixing in all these baby hormones, so she's extra fragile...Then of course there were the dance floor douchebags...You know, white guys that think they're just the shit when they're on the dance floor...Oh, and every other Rap song that comes on, they have to high-five, 'cause that's their jam!'

Then a Country song kicked in...All the pasty gangstas left the floor, and a few of the country fans jumped out...The song was some Hillbilly nonsense, "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy." Oh you clever guys you! As I was listening to this drivel, I realized, 'Holy shit, it's Rap too...Just a redneck doing rap...Same thumping beat..Same cadence...Same guy with little ability to sing, so he talks to the beat.' Well, f*ck me! You see, I'm not a Country fan...Some is okay, but most makes me want to eat a bullet like
R_Bud_Dwyer...

I'm not a Rap fan...There's some stuff that I can handle, but you're not gonna find Jay-Z's greatest hits in my collection...Seriously, that asshole said, "Shit I made the Yankee hat more famous than a Yankee can" REALLY F*CK-TARD! Ruth, Gehrig, DiMaggio, Mantle and hell, even Jeter beat you at that! Anyways, back to the music...So I would guess that a good number of these people loving this "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" bullshit, are also the same people who can't stand the dumb-ass, misogynistic Rap lyrics...Hey, at least Rappers don't sugar-coat shit...They just say, 'Bitch, suck my dick!' Or something like that!

Did I just defend Rap?

But the biggest douchebag of the night, was this guy...

How is it that ass-hats like this clown land chicks like that...Seriously, when they walked in, my wife and her friend were talking about how pretty she was, and how they liked her dress...I had to confess to them, I hadn't even noticed her, because I was sucked in by his unbelievable, douchebaggery...This guy should be punched in the face repeatedly, for like, 3 days...Maybe 4...Hell, as they were leaving one guy almost did kick his ass, for no other reason, then he was a douchebag...Seems justified to me!

Sunday, the wife took our daughter shopping for school supplies, and spent $140...I shit you not...They sent home the list of supplies, and I have to ask, what are my taxes paying for, because from the looks of it, the school is only providing the teacher and the desk...Later this week I'll be taking the boy for his...His list is a bit smaller, so I may get by with just $80...



After that we did a lot of house cleaning...We've finally come to the realization that we have a baby on the way, and December will be here sooner than we think...We cleaned out our storage room, so we had room to store other shit...we worked hard in the man cave/playroom...It's about 10% man cave and 90% playroom...The Little Beeze was putting up a fight through all of this...he wanted to keep shit I wanted throw away...You know, the crap he hasn't played with in 2 years...Then he just kept playing with crap he found...We kept giving him small jobs, and a few minutes later, there he was, playing with something he hadn't seen in year...After awhile, I tapped out, and they played with their friends next door...

When it was time for bed, he was complaining and fighting about everything...I tried to talk to him, about some times when you're over-tired, (which he was)That you have a bad day...Then he broke out some of his logic, which at times is hard to argue with...He said, "I'm just having a bad day, 'cause you guys won't let me do what I want to do." So very true!

I'll Close with this song from Raine Maida and his wife Chantal Kreviazuk, inspired by being a parent...There's some chatting at the beginning, but he explains it and gets into it about 45 seconds in...And I know exactly what he's talking about...



If you missed, my first college football preview, you can catch it
HERE.

Later, The Beeze.

No comments: