Monday, December 1, 2008

Monday Moaning

I'm gonna try not b!tching so much this week. I know I've titled this weekly blog Monday Moaning, and I do try to end on a positive note....most of the time with Notre Dame hockey.

But how can I b!tch this week? I didn't expect Big Fat Charlie and the Fighting Irish to beat USC....I didn't expect Big Fat Romeo and the Browns to beat the Colts, and hell they were that game until the end. Thank God I don't have write about sh!tt!ng my pants. (see previous post)

So honestly, what the hell good is more ranting gonna do?

I don't know, but it always felt good.

Let me just say this....Notre Dame fired Ty Willingham after 3 seasons. Big Fat Charlie has now had 4....Ty had a better record....So should BFC really get another year. Dude has proven he can recruit like a mutha, but he hasn't gotten the full potential out of all those recruits. Some fat guys aren't made to be head coaches. (see Romeo Crennel)

I've been a BFC supporter, and I've said that next year is the key, but if it took me 4 years to figure out how to do my job, I would have been $h!t canned a long time ago.

Now the Browns.....F**k the Browns okay...I had money on the Colts....They were only giving up 5 points....The Colts minus 5 to the Browns....that's a f**king winner right....WRONG!!!

The highlight of the weekend....wasn't the birthday party.(scroll down a few) Wasn't the Notre Dame hangover. It was my son (4) flushing some stupid moisturizing cream of my wife's down the toilet. (he saw a commercial with some little pr!ck doing it and thought it was funny)

Now after, Turkey day, the B-day party, betting on the Colts, and getting started on crap for Christmas, I don't have money for a plumber. I do have a Lowes credit card. So I got a toilet auger, and a pipe wrench, and special snake drill bit, and got up in that mother f**ker...The toilet, not my son. (friggin' pervs)

So after about 30 minutes of working the auger in there, I pulled it out, and out pops the cream. (did that just sound dirty?) Ahh kids, everyone should have couple....I'll sell you mine.


Now let me throw the Notre Dame hockey info out there, for anyone other than me who may give a damn.

The Irish took on Western Michigan this weekend in South Bend.

Friday night night the Irish won 4-1. The goal scorers were....Kevin Deeth, Billy Maday, and Calle Ridderwall with 2. Senior goalie Jordan Pearce stopped 21 shots in the victory.

Saturday night Notre Dame won in a shoot out. In the CCHA it goes down as a win, but in the national scoring it goes down as a tie. The CCHA does a shoot out at the end of overtime, but the rest of the conferences don't. So on one stat sheet it reads as a 3-3 tie, and the other reads as a 4-3 SO win.

The goal scores were...Christian Hanson, Billy Maday, and Ryan Thang. Thang and senior captain Eric Condra both scored in the shoot out to help the Irish to another victory.

Goalie Tom O'Brien started, but was pulled in the second period for Pearce. O'Brien made 6 saves. Pearce made 19 saves in regulation and overtime. He stopped 4 out of 5 in the shoot out.


That's it for now...gotta go watch "Shrek the Halls"

Later, The BEEZE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well hellyeah darlin, kudos to fixing the pottie & getting your wifes' cream outta there LMAO!

i have a slow drain in the upstairs sink, can ya help the football chick out??

cuz my old man laughs at me everytime i bitch & moan & PLUNGE that fker!!

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

I'll be over as soon as I can.

Anonymous said...

LMAO! thank u