Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Rudolph Banned....WTF!!!


The song "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" was ripped from the Murrayville Elementary School's Kindergarten Christmas show, in Wilmington N.C.....Why because some dolt of a mother complained about the song's religious reference....Are you kidding me?
--
By religious reference she meant...the word Christmas....The women is Jewish and I respect her beliefs, but it's Rudolph, not "O' Holy Night" or something like that....It's f**king Rudolph, a stupid Reindeer. She also didn't like the reference to Santa. This women got lawyers involved....there's some Holiday spirit for ya.
--
This kind of thing is getting out of control....If I have a Christmas display, do I now have to have a Hanukkah display, and a display for every other faith. Do I need a display for Psycho, Muslim, Extremists, like a severed head. When will it be enough?
--
It's STUPID F**KING RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER.
--
I've had enough of this PC crap....I respect all faiths, but lets be honest....When you're out at the mall, dealing with traffic, and b!tchy store clerks, and b!tchy customers, and you're trying to find the right gift for somebody, are you really thinking about the birth of Christ or what Christmas is suppose to be "all about"?
--
NO!!! You're thinking about killing the F**ker in front of you....or the gash that snuck into your parking spot....or how you just want to get to the bar and watch the game, and drink yourself into a stuper.
--
As a society we have done all we can to remove religion from Christmas, and the Holiday season....That's a shame...But worse then that, now people a f**king with Rudloph....F**k that...I'm drawing the line right there.
--
HO HO HO, and MERRY CHRISTMAS....Oh yeah...RELAX!!!
Later, The BEEZE.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

:(

i love rudolph, he's the kewlest reindeer i never met!!

BTW what in dahell is up with the comment mod thingy?

someone being a Douche?

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Yes.

Anonymous said...

HA, send em my way......i like stupid ppl. i play with them for a living!

CowboyJoe said...

One parent can f--k up the holiday for everyone else, nice job. And a big pat on the back to the school for letting this parent decide what the rest of the parents students and faculty get to hear.

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Every time I hear or read one of these stories, it p!sses me off to no end.

I think the same b!tch complained about my blog.