Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tales From the Fish House: Tapping the Keg

First I want to start by letting you know I have a blog dedicated Tales From the Fish House. All the past installments have been posted there, and this one will also be thrown up on that page. I'll keep posting The Tales here on the BEEZEWAX, but I wanted to also keep them all together somewhere. Here's a link....It may look familiar.......

http://thebeezestalesfromthefishhouse.blogspot.com/

So this weeks tale is from back in my youth...My early 20s...I was a perv, and a loud mouth, and hit on everything that moved...So not much has changed.

There was this server...we'll call her Maureen...She was cool...Good looking...Liked to drink...Liked to poke some smot....We hung out, and had a friendly relationship....And when I say we had a friendly relationship, I mean there was some oral sex involved.

So one day I'm being a smart a$$ and I say, "Hey Maureen, you wanna go down to the beer cooler and let me tap your keg?" I know...It's a sh!t line....Whatever, I was f**king around. She says "I'll meet you in 5 minutes." Now I assume she's just f**king around right back.

A few minutes later I head down to the produce cooler to restock some stuff. The beer cooler attached to it...What do I see? Maureen waiting pants around her ankles, bent over a keg....'Are you sh!tting me?' is the thought in my head...The thought in my pants was 'Fuck Yeah!!!'

Now Maureen had what a black friend of mine called a "ghetto onion." Which means she had a nice, big, firm, a$$. How could I walk away?

So I close the door and head on over to get to work....As i was moving her panties to the side, she says....."F**k me in the a$$." I believe I heard a choir of angels singing....Who am I to say no to that request.

So that piece of sh!t line worked, and I tapped that keg. We continued to screw around for a little while, but she didn't last long....She wasn't a very good server. I think she quit, because she was getting the sh!tty shifts...pun intended. Once she left I didn't see her anymore.



I'm gonna skip the recipe tonight...I've got a bunch of stuff to get done for Christmas....Speaking of Christmas, if you haven't heard the world is getting a little to PC on Christmas now. Check it out....

http://thebeezewax.blogspot.com/2008/12/rudolph-bannedwtf.html

Later, The BEEZE.

6 comments:

bdubsmitty said...

I can't believe you got goose with "let me tap your keg"...you are the f**king man!

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

I was shocked....and thankful!!!

Mind of MadMan said...

nutin like nutin in the ole keg.. firsty thirsties are deebest!!! Ahh the mempories...
And of course.. the Finger game rules!!!!

Anonymous said...

LMAO! i love these !!

no recipe *cries* but i use them :(
maybe next tuesday?

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

CK, I'll get a recipe up next week, maybe even one later this week.

Anonymous said...

U FKIN ROCK!