Monday, August 17, 2015

Freedom of Speech...Not So Much



After finishing this week's MONDAY MOANING, I did as I always do, went to link it on my Facebook page...It is also setup to auto feed into our YouGabSports Facebook Page...But it didn't feed in...And when I tried to link it on my "wall" this is what I got...


It didn't happen with other things I linked...Just Monday Moaning...Now when I link on Facebook, what I post can only be seen by my "Friends"...I have my shit setup pretty secure...The only other place I link is a "private group" of former Sporting News bloggers...So the post is not out there for getting into everyone in the world's feed...So it bothers me that person/persons considered a "friend" would report my posts as "Abusive"...If you don't like it, don't read it...Even better, if it bothers you, you can block it...Unfriend me, and even block me...I've blocked tons of fuckers!  It's just like TV or radio...You don't like what's on, turn it off!

But we live in this oversensitive, cry if I don't like something, because it's not politically correct, pussified fucking world...And all companies do what the crybabies wish...Even if it is only 1-2 people out of my whole list of "Friends"...

As expected I have had no help from Facebook support, because as we all know, support from any company these days sucks balls!


Since I started blogging 8 years ago, I have always found myself under attack, because I don't always take the popular view...And I definitely don't take the PC view...And honestly, I never minded taking on those fights...It gave me more material to rant with...But I'm sick of this shit...Last I checked, Facebook was an American company...America which offers us all the FREEDOM OF SPEECH...And last I checked, the Internet was suppose to be this glorious place filled with free speech and free thought...But it's all being overrun with crybabies...

I tried to link a blog from MY website, onto MY Facebook page, and I was blocked...Seriously...WHAT THE FUCK!?!  Some one explain how this type of retardation goes on!

I've heard all the criticism before...I've been told I objectify women by using the pictures I do at the beginning of each Monday Moaning...But that folks, is just plain ole, BULLSHIT...The pictures I use are of Models, Actresses, and other women who freely post these pictures of themselves for all to see...I am celebrating these women...Celebrating their beauty, sex appeal, strength, boldness, and maybe adding to viewers Spank Bank...I am not objectifying these women or any women...You are...Because you are insecure in yourself, your beliefs, your looks, your character, your strength...

Just because your beliefs/opinions and my beliefs/opinions are different, does not mean you are wrong...Or that I am wrong...It doesn't mean either one of us has a higher moral ground...We just see things differently...What happened to discussion? What happened to debate? Instead, this fucking world has bypassed the good that can come out of that, and now goes straight to "REPORT ABUSE."


I don't force my views on anyone...You have the option to click the link or not...You have the option to out click if you don't like it...You have the option to read on, and challenge my views in the comment thread...But instead, you choose to force your views on me anonymously with your asshole, crybaby, tactics...

I use to love the power and reach of the Internet and all the technology so easily at our fingertips...I'm not sure I have that same love...Is it wrong to wish for the 1950's and 60's era...Yeah, there were problems then too...This country was racist as fuck...But honestly, it still is...

But people didn't cry every time they didn't like something, or their views/beliefs were challenged...They debated...They discussed...They stood up for what the felt and believed, marched, protested, burned their draft cards, burned their bras, they were engaged...Today they just anonymously click "REPORT ABUSE" and move on to the next thing they don't like.

No comments: