Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Beeze's Hump Day Hits


Well it's Hump Day again so I figure I should fire off the hits...First there is a story I feel isn't getting enough coverage...It's Dave_Duerson's_Story, and it's tragic and hopeful, and it's real...

I'm not sure what else to write about...The Middle East is going bat-shit crazy, and people are revolting against leaders who have been in power for 20-40 years...Many that the U.S. Government put in power, or at least supported over the years...

Our lovely boys and girls in DC are fighting over the budget...Many want to cut things that will shit all over the slowly fading away, middle-class...Yet they aren't willing to cut things that will affect them...Hey John Boehner, stop crying so damn much and cut your benefits and pay first...And since I mentioned this crying douche...Listen, I have no problem with a guy being emotional, but this prick cries anytime some one says boo...I hate Nancy Pelosi, but let's be honest, if she was to ever cry in public, she would get destroyed for it...

Oh, and since I'm rolling here, can Republicans stop talking about wanting less government, while they tell people who they can and can't marry...'We want less government involvement, unless it's us telling you who you can fuck.'

I don't really want to get into an abortion debate, but I do want to say this...You hold no real moral high ground if you tell some one abortion is wrong, that they are taking a life...And then you turn around and kill a doctor who performs abortions...All you are is what you call them...A murder, and last I looked you don't hold the position of judge, jury, and executioner...

Wisconsin's new governor is going to war with unions and got busted via a crank call basically admitting he wants to take all unions down...Oh, and can people stop comparing Wisconsin to Egypt...I haven't seen any Molotov cocktails or gun fire there...It's not even close, so get a hold of yourself...

Also this week, 4 U.S. citizens were killed by Somali pirates after being hijacked, and held for ransom...Okay, I've had enough of this pirate bullshit...

Seriously, we need to start hunting these assholes down and killing them...I'm not fucking joking! They understand death, so maybe if we kill enough of these assholes off, they'll get the point...Knock this shit off, or we will kill you ass-hats...

Okay, this week's hits are kinda heavy...So let's get a laugh in here...Monday I talked about Patrice O'Neal's hilarious stand up special...Well here's a clip of Patrice on a radio show, trying to understand white people...It's funny cause for a certain generation, it's true...





Now, for the important part...Since I avoided sports in this week's hits, and Spring Training has started...Lets look at some Baseball Wives...


A. Heidi DeRosa




B. Heidi Hamels



C. Lisa Dergan Posednik



Later, The Beeze.

No comments: