Monday, January 4, 2010

The Colts are Full of Crap


That's right...I said it!


Can some one...Anyone...Please explain why going for a 16 win season wasn't important to the Colts...But for some dumb ass reason, little individual goals were...I thought Football was a team sport...Yet, when the team was looking at possibly having a perfect season last week, the coaching staff and upper management felt it wasn't important...And that they should rest their starters...

So Sunday the Colts go to Buffalo to play the Bills in a winter wonderland...Peyton Manning started the game...Because his streak of consecutive games started is much more important then his health...Who cares if could slip on the icy turf and break his ankle...That personal goal is so much bigger then the team...

Manning stayed in the game until he got both Dallas Clark and Reggie Wayne to 100 receptions for the season...Alright, put Manning's two best weapons out there, because those personal milestones are much more important...Right? Once Manning was done throwing screens and short passes to his boys, they were all taken out of the game...I won't lie...I was hoping all three would have been injured in that beautiful Buffalo snow storm...Too bad they stayed healthy...

But I'm honestly puzzled by this...Why were these personal achievements so important...More important then taking a shot at perfection...I don't get it...So as I said in the title...The Colts are full of CRAP!

Thank God I'm not a Colts fan! I'll thoroughly enjoy rooting against them in the playoffs...Again...

Don't forget to scroll down and check out Monday Moaning...

Later, The Beeze.

No comments: