Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Some of the Beeze's Guilty Pleasures (Music Edition)

So last week Mo over at You Gab Sports did a post on some of his guilty pleasures from the music world... http://yougabsports.com/pt/Guilty-Pleasures-5-Pack/blog.htm

It got a number of us sharing some of ours...So, I thought I'd share a taste of some of mine...

First up is the band Augustana...Mrs. Frag was wondering who the hell they are? So here ya go....




I also mentioned "Squok" by Genesis...It's from when they were cool, and not doing that crappy pop junk...Just sit back with a drink, or blaze up and enjoy this classic...




I also mentioned Journey...Yeah they were all about the power ballad...But they could rock...Neil Schon is an animal on guitar...And Steve Perry could sing like a mutha fucka...




In the comments of Mo's post I mentioned Pink, and Kelly Clarkson...I love female singers...The next guilty pleasure is from a band with a female singer...Paramore...I'm sure I may get some ball busting from this, but I dig it...Maybe it makes me feel young...




Here's another band with a female singer...K's Choice...A half assed Cleveland band called Big Sailor opened for them at the Agora in Cleveland back in '97 and I've been hooked ever since...




And since most people know Our Lady Peace is my biggest musical guilty pleasure...And since it was guitarist Steve Mazur's birthday yesterday, I'll close with this six pack out with them...This song is called "Paper Moon"...Great guitar solo!




Later, The Beeze.

No comments: