Sunday, July 24, 2011

Monday Moaning


Well, thank God for Kate Upton...She can always put a smile on my face...


That's a good thing, because I haven't smiled much this past weekend...

In case you missed my Saturday night POST, shit like this junkie bitch, sharing the headlines with the Massacre that took place in Norway, makes me hate this world...

With all that has been going on in the world, and some things in my own little world, I've been having a hard time getting motivated to write my normal Monday (mostly) Sports blog...

Honestly, there has been non-stop talk about the NFL Players and Owners possibly reaching a new CBA deal...There has been some players bitching, and the owners may be trying to make them look bad, and force them into a crap deal...Guess what? I don't give shit! I'd almost be happy to see them all shit the bed, and completely piss off their fan base...Maybe they'd learn a lesson, but I doubt it...

I had planned earlier in the week to write about some possible MLB trades, like will the Indians or Pirates be willing actually make deals that would help them stay in contention? But I really don't care at this point...

There is another thing that happened in sports that has me salty...The rumors swirling around are saying that Ohio State isn't going to get hammered by the NCAA...If this is true, then the NCAA is completely full of shit! If it was a smaller program, they would have crushed them...Just by getting rid of Tressel and forfeiting the 2010 doesn't make it all better...Ohio State still keeps the money they made, including the money from the Sugar Bowl...

Plus with Tressels history of cheating and rules violations, and the fact that it's been proven that his bullshit at Ohio State has been going on since 2002, the University has to be held somewhat accountable...And the rest of the programs need to be put on notice, that no one is untouchable...What a bunch of horse shit!

Greed makes the world go around...Money and power are in bed together, and they are making evil little babies!

I mentioned things in my own little world that were bothering me as well...The biggest thing is my Uncle is seriously sick, and they aren't sure why yet...He, along with my parents and their two totally different tastes in music, was the biggest influence on me falling in love with music...It was him, before anyone else, that made me want to play guitar...So I leave this week's post by listening to him...



Have a week...

Later, The Beeze.

No comments: