Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Taking on Hypocrisy and Stupidity


I think we all know, that I spend plenty of time on Facebook...And I think we all know that I like goofy nonsense that comes with it...And we all know, I have no problem with busting balls, and talking shit, and having fun...But there is something that I can't stand...Stupid f**king idiots who don't have a clue about what they are talking about...I like to call them, F**k-stains, because, that's what they should have been...(yes we also know I'm opinionated!)

Recently I saw a couple of friends had joined a page, or just liked it, I don't f**king know, called, "DEAR LORD, THIS YEAR YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTOR, PATRICK SWAYZIE. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTRESS, FARAH FAWCETT. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE SINGER, MICHAEL JACKSON. I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW, MY FAVORITE PRESIDENT IS BARACK OBAMA. AMEN"

Seriously! Here's the LINK

Now, I'm all for questioning government...And I'm all about free speech...That's why I don't like the page that wants to ban this stupid one...That's just as douchey! I have no problem if your political, and/or religious views are different from mine...I have no problem if you voice those views...I mean aren't those freedoms we love to hang our hat on!?!

Now this post isn't being written in defense of President Obama...It's being written in defense of intelligence...My problem with this page is that it shows how dumb and hypocritical people are...Now, I see the joke that they are going for, but it just isn't that good...Why Beeze? I'll tell ya!

In my 12 painful years of Catholic education, never did "Sister Mary Black Sabbath" teach us to pray for some one's death! Never! Nor does it say that it's a good idea in the "Bible." I know...I've read the book, just so I could throw it back in the faces of the Uber-Religious...

You see, many (not all) of these people who want the "Good Lord" to strike down our President consider themselves "Catholic" or Christian"...I find it so inspiring how intolerant, hateful, unkind, prejudice, and narrow minded, people are, who claim to follow a man/deity, who's whole mission was to teach, love, kindness, understanding, peace, and freewill...

I can just hear the voice of a dolt...'I love you Jesus! Could you take out the President for me?'

There are also people on this page whom were the first to call anyone who disagreed with any policy of President Bush's, Treasonous...So it's okay for you to speak out against President Obama...But not okay for anyone to have spoken out against President Bush...God bless America, and God bless double standards!

I'm not saying everyone on this page is a bad person...Like I said, some are friends of mine...If some people think it's just a funny joke...Fine...It's not really that good, but fine...

If some claim to be religious, I suggest you pick up the old "Good Book" and actually read it this time...

If some people just don't like President Obama's politics, that's fine...But just remember...If some one talked about wanting the guy you liked dead, you'd probably be going bat-shit crazy, wanting the Secret Service to investigate them...

I'm sure some people on there are just, stupid, angry f**kers who love to hate...Hey, something has to be on the bottom of the food chain!

In closing...Ron White said, "You can'tfix stupid." he may very well be right...But I'm gonna continue to try.

Before I leave, I need a laugh...And this always does it for me...The Litle Beeze loves this one too...





"Not Once, Not Never!"

Later, The Beeze.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sea Horses forever. Amen.

Great post
Glad to hear I'm not the only one that read the bible. :)

~::* Kreativemess *::~ said...

wow as if...

I totally agree with you.

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Thanks ladies!

Glad I'm I'm not alone!