Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Some People Need a Good Punch in the Face!


There is a trend that has been going on for some time now, that drives me nuts...What is it? The way we, as a society constantly coddle people...Not just any people...But some of the most annoying people out there...Who are these people?

The people who are victims...Self proclaimed victims most of the time...You know, the ones that never stop letting us know that they're victims...Always whining...Always depressed...Always needing attention...Always draining us...

And, it's gotten worse over time...Now we have TV shows for these people..."Intervention"... "Hoarders"..."Celebrity Rehab"...Yes, even celebrities need even more attention...But we all have people like this in our lives...They're nuts...And they make us nuts, and they don't see it...

Another problem that I think has made this worse...The way we treat kids today...It seems like everyone knows a kid that is diagnosed with being ADHD, ADD, Bi-Polar...F**k it, put them on drugs...

What, your 4 year old doesn't listen, and his hyper...Why bother working with him like a parent should? Take him to Doctor that is as lazy as you, and get some drugs for the little shit!

Did it ever occur to you that the kid is just 4 year old, acting like most 4 year olds do?

I'm not saying every diagnosis is bullshit...But I'd bet a large number are...One of my daughters friends was said to be Bi-Polar, and ADHD...Why, because she acted up...She didn't listen well...She was angry at times...Maybe it had something to do with Mom and Dad getting divorced when she was 6...Bouncing between two homes...And mom's steady flow of different boyfriends in and out of the house...Now she's taking multiple drugs, and is a glazed over most the time, and is looking like she'll be just another "In the Way Person."

I feel bad for kids like that...I feel bad that their parents first thought is, 'there's something wrong with our kid!' No f**k-tard, there's something wrong with you!

But it's the adults that are always crying for attention that really make me sick...The f**king, 'Whoa is me' people...The, 'I have problems' people...Grow up! Everyone has problems f**k stain!

The Godfather said it best...





What spurred this blog post on...Honestly, it's been on my mind for awhile...And I've known a few people in my life who act like this...I've always tried to be there, or be supportive, but that doesn't seem to actually do any good...That just gives people like this to keep acting like this...

Then a couple weeks ago, my daughter asked me about her friend, and why does she act the way she does now...I tried to explain it as gently as I could...And I did let her know, that there are some people who really do need help from doctors, and medicine...But I also told her I think people jump to that thought too soon...

Then this weekend I heard Jim Norton from the Opie and Anthony show going off on "The Mentally Ill" and I agreed with some of it...And his rage made me laugh like crazy...I'm including the second of three parts of the clip...They're each about 8 minutes long, but this one seems to have the most anger...




So please people...Do what the Godfather said, and don't be one of those people Jimmy was talking about...

Later, The Beeze.

No comments: