Sunday, April 11, 2010

Monday Moaning

They say Every Picture tells a story...So this week I'm gonna use that as my theme...

What does that first picture say? A couple things...First, I needed another cup of coffee before I did this crap...You'll see why later...Second, I clearly have some geek in me, since I have a Boba Fett coffee cup...That's right, it's not all sex, sports, and ranting here...There is some geekiness too...Hell the Beeze family was playing Star Wars Monopoly tonight...

And before this goes any further...There will be no talk of Tiger Woods, or The Masters...I could give a shit...I'd rather be Watching the Paint Dry then watch golf...

(If you don't get that reference and the picture above, just move on)...

Sunday was a big day for a New York Rangers fan like myself...The Rangers took on the Philadelphia Flyers...The winner moved on into the last playoff spot...The loser, was just that...This game also had personal bragging rights on the line, as my father is a Flyers fan, and my Red White and Blue blood can't stand those bastards....

Once again Henrik Lunqvist did all he could for the Rangers...Stopping 46 of 47 shots on goal...But of course he's teammates played way to cautious with the lead, and went back to their old ways of not shooting the puck enough...It's sad when your looking for Jody Shelley and Brandon Prust to light the lamp instead of Marian Gaborik, and Olli Jokinen...

The game first went to OT...Then to a shootout...The Flyers up 2-1...Here comes, Overpaid, Overrated, if you trade for him, your team will go in the shitter, Olli Jokinen...And, NO GOAL!

Flyers win...Dad calls, busts my balls...Season over for the boys in blue...Go Bruins!

It was time to drown my sorrows... That's right...A six pack of Peroni and a Chicken Club Pizza from Dina's.... Don't worry, I finished it all...Extra 20 minutes added to the workout tomorrow...

I had Saturday off from The Fish House...So what did I do? Took the kids to the grocery store and prepared a dinner for the wife and a few of her friends...They were trying to have a special night without spending too much cash, so I offered to feed them...This also meant getting the kids to behave and leave their mother alone for the evening...The kids were great...Now I have to take them out, so they can pick a reward for themselves...Yes, I bribe them...

Here's what we made for the ladies...


Strawberry Gazpacho with sauteed shrimp...Those are pita chips on the side...The Mrs. likes to eat it like salsa...

Balsamic Roasted Pear over a Spinach and Goat Cheese Salad with a Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette...

My wife's favorite...Filet Mignon with mashed potatoes, green beans, and a red wine reduction...

After that, the ladies went out for more drinks...I was left to put the kids bed, which wasn't hard since it was well past their bedtime...Oh, and the Little Beeze had been up since 4:30 AM...Evil Bastard!

Then I got online and searched out new and exciting things to squeeze off a couple rounds to...

It's gonna be hard to follow that up...But I'd like to end with a good old fashioned punch in the face...

I've never been one to believe in Karma...But after I saw this video, I thought...There has to be something...Fate...Destiny...A little, what goes around, comes around...Something...Maybe even Karma...Because after seeing Matt 'Cheap Shot, Dirty, Scumbag, Douche' Cooke get knocked out by Evander Kane, something about the world just felt right...




Have a good week...

Later, The Beeze.

1 comment:

~::* Kreativemess *::~ said...

LOVE the coffee mug!!! And the picture of the girl is not too bad either :P