Monday, October 29, 2012

Monday Moaning



I've never really liked Halloween...I always thought it was a stupid holiday/tradition...I gave up on the whole trick or treating thing after 5th grade...Just seemed stupid...And like a waste of time, money, and effort...I guess I was born an old curmudgeon...

But I do like some of the costumes...

       
Yes, ladies get to wear whatever they want...And we don't mind...I mean, you never see a nurse look like this at the doctors office...

 
Halloween...Women's free pass to slut it up, and not have to take any shit for looking like a whore...


I could go on for days just posting pics of slutted up Halloween chicks, but shit, I've got a job and kids to worry about...So lets get on with this...First off, until my College Football WRAP_UP yesterday, I've pretty much avoided writing...I've just been uninterested...Hell, I barely went on Facebook and Twitter last week until Thursday...But Notre Dame beating Oklahoma Saturday got me going well....That along with the horrible injury to Marcus Lattimore...All that can be seen in the Wrap Up mentioned above...

I had fun bashing Rick Reilly after the ND win...I was giving it to him good, since he trashed ND this pre-season, all because his daddy was too stupid, and flunked out of Notre Dame...Reilly blocked me on twitter...What bitch...Fuck him, he's garbage...But I found it sad, that the ND win, and trashing Reilly was the highlight of my weekend....Seriously, this weekend just sucked for me...

My plans changed a couple times, and none of the things planned involved anything I wanted to do...I hate to complain, but it just sucked...First the Little Beeze and I were going to go camping with the Cub/Boy Scouts...But after the news broke a big story about years of covering up sexual abuse in the scouts, especially in Ohio, I started thinking differently...It didn't help their case that each week at the meetings, I look around at the adults in the room and think, 'these fuckers are weird...I'd never hang out with these creeps.'  

Then the wife was talking about a girls night Saturday...Then a couple days later she informed me she would be taking the kids on that event...All her and the gals were taking the kids trick or treating in the one skirt's neighborhood...She said, "you'll have the night off!"  I could deal with that...Just me and football...Then one of the gals said her dude was coming...So I got signed up too...Then she said, "Good, I can drink with the girls, and you can drive."  Promises were made...Luckily I got us out of there in time to see the ND game...I had enough of these people, and enough of the sugared up mess of kids...I hustled us out of there, got home...Got the kids to bed...Football and promises...But she doesn't drink as well as she did in her youth...She was feeling to sick to keep those promises...So it was just me and football...

And then of course, it hasn't stopped raining for 3 days...And this is before we get our blast from stupid Hurricane Sandy....Oh, and snow is a possibility in the forecast this week too...Sunday, the kids and I were going to get pumpkins, and all that happy horse shit, but the weather killed that...I didn't watch the Browns...They won 7-6...Doesn't sound like I would have enjoyed watching it anyways...I've thrown in the towel on the Browns...I'm just not going to intentionally piss myself off anymore...Just not worth it...I actually didn't watch any NFL games...I just wasn't interested...

The Giants swept the Tigers in the World Series...I can't offer any insight, because I didn't watch any of it...But I did just see Bud Selig present the Trophy to the Giants...He sounded like s sleepy stroke patient...Christ this guy needs to go...And my God, FOX is just putting Erin Andrews on TV constantly...Earn that over-inflated contract money bitch!

And in case you care, the NHL has canceled any possible games for November...1. No shit...2. Most people don't care, because the NHL lost all the steam they had gained the last few years, just by announcing the lockout...Personally, I haven't missed the NHL yet...And I won't this year, because I'm pissed...I've enjoyed following college hockey even more then I have in the past...I'll be fine without you NHL!

That's it for me now...But look for me to post a very offensive Halloween treat soon...

Have a week...

The Beeze.

No comments: