Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Republicans, Trump and His Cult Have Ruined My Wife

 


It's a proven fact that my blogs get more views if I start off with some eye candy, and with the state of our country, I feel more people, especially the dolts need to be reading what I have to say...Not because I have a big ego, but because I'm right...So now that you've seen the wife, we're moving on...

If you've been here before, you know I'm a Democrat...I lean Left...A Liberal...I'm not offended or bothered by that term, the way people on the Right wish I was...Most of us aren't...My wife, she is the "Bleeding Heart Liberal" they are talking about when they try to use that as a slur as well...It's not...

The thing...Ok, one of the things I don't get about the Right, is how they always look down on the "Bleeding Heart Liberal"...And yes, I'm looking at you "Christian Conservatives"...The things you say you believe in are the the things the "Bleeding Heart Liberal" fights for...How they live their life...(Now I agree with my wife but this post is about her so...) 

My wife wants equal rights for all...Fucking EVERYBODY...All races, genders, religions, you name it she wants them all treated fairly and equally...She wants people to get paid a living wage so they can feed their family and have a roof over their head...She donates money to charities or "Go Fund Me's" when we have it...She wants to help people...She wants great education for everyone and she doesn't want everyone to be paying student loans for half their life...She doesn't want to see our government take kids from their families and lock them in cages...Nor does she want to see our government put immigrant women through forced hysterectomies...(That's some Nazi shit)

She believes in being kind and giving...All shit the "Christian Conservatives" should be agreeing with and fighting for, right by her side...I'm saying this based your "Good Book"...WARNING : going off on a side note....You religious right dummies...Trump this morning was tweeting that Joe Biden and the Left want to close all churches permanently...Hey stupid! Between these two guys, Joe Biden is the only one that goes to church every single week...Trumpy goes golfing and lines his pockets with tax payer dollars while he's overcharging for the rooms his staff and Secret Service have to use...

She believes women should have the right to choose what to do with their bodies, including getting an abortion, even though having an abortion would never cross her own mind...She believes that religion has no part in government, but you are ALL free to believe whatever hocus pocus you want...Just keep it in your place of worship, and in yourself...WARNING: Side note...I know all of you “pro-life” people must be upset that Trump took a drug made with Stem Cells...Oh, you don't follow Science...Regeneron, one of the "therapeutics" Trump has been getting treated with, that no other sick American could legally get, is made with fetal tissue...So that means you can't vote for him right, you hypocritical cunts?!?

My wife, for years has told me, when I was having a fit of rage about anything from politics, to an asshole picking on one of our kids, to some one fucking up my order at a restaurant, "Don't say that...Don't wish death on people"..."Don't wish bad things on people"...She'd tell me how I don't want that type of Karma on me...She'd say how that shit comes back on you...I would try, around her to ease up on it...Honestly, I always felt and I'm sure I wrote in a blog somewhere, that Karma is for weak minded people who just need an excuse to blame bad shit on, because they can't handle the reality that life is often a big kick in the dick...But over time, she got me to change a bit...But honestly, my rage still gets the better of me too often...

....

Then Trump happened...And Trump was bad enough before 2020...Then 2020 mixed with Trump...All the Trumpers, the sick fucking cult that they are...Fucking #MoscowMitch McConnell, lying, closet case, Lindsey Graham...(Yes, he pays young men for sex...There's a book coming out, unlike him!) And racists, murderous cops, be protected and defended by Republicans, Trumpers...And the White Supremacists, being openly proud, and threatening...And COVID...And the lies and misinformation spewed by the White House...And 210,000 dead Americans and counting... 

And the lies, on top of lies, on top of lies...Did I mention Trump, Kushner, Ivanka, Pence, the Idiot brothers, and Melania....


Fuck me running...

So we hit October 2020...Trump fakes getting COVID as a campaign stunt and he's playing "reality TV"...You can read my last three blogs all about that...But a switch flipped in my wife...This kind, loving, caring person, who puts everyone ahead of herself...Who tries to see the good in everyone...Who wants the best for everyone...She has had enough with Trump, his enablers and his cult...

No one would be surprised if I told you I smiled and said "I hope the lying cunt dies" when Kayleigh McEnany tested positive...No one was surprised when I wished death on Trump and his "Whore wife" in my blog, on Twitter and Facebook...But if you know my wife, you may be surprised that she has applauded and been happy as a pig in shit when all these Republican, science denying, 'COVID is like the Flu' assholes started coming down with it...

You mother fuckers are so fucking corrupt and evil...You lying mother fuckers, got one of the sweetest people in the world, hoping you all die...Maybe that's karma...They're all so fucking awful, they even have good people hoping they die and rot in the Hell they believe in...

Thanks, Trump, Trumpers, Right-wing assholes, morally bankrupt "Christian Conservatives" and the majority of the Republican party...If it wasn't bad enough my kids had a father constantly losing his shit about you assholes, now their mother is too...My wife is the greatest person in the world and you fucktards have driven her to the edge...

Actually, her rage, not aimed at me, is kinda sexy!


No comments: