Monday, December 8, 2014

Monday Moaning



Are you ready for the Holiday season!?!

I spent Saturday getting the Christmas tree up, decorated, then the outside lights...Yep, I'm already over it...Oh wait...We haven't bought a single gift for anyone...Where the hell is Santa when you need his fat ass!?!

Santa....What the hell...The Santa question was finally asked in our house...Our oldest turned 13 last week, and Friday asked my wife about the fat man...My wife, be a softy, and not wanting to admit to our children growing up, continued to try to push the myth...Our oldest is smart, and kinda knew the truth, but she's a very sweet, innocent  soul, and wanted to believe...So when I got home from work, I had to have the talk with her...Including, the part where she isn't allowed to blow our cover to the other two....I put a positive spin on it, and how the idea of Santa brings so much happieness, and can bring the best out in people, and so on...She took it well...I could tell she was upset, but she's okay...It was tougher on my wife, who was making smart ass comments in front of her the next day about what a jerk I was for not believing...

So, college football set the 4 team playoff...Not shocking that Alabama is in...FSU ran the table, can't screw them, even if they a bunch of criminal fucking assholes...Oregon got in...They're bad-ass and never afraid to play anyone...and then Ohio State, with a 3rd string QB destroyed Wisconsin in the Big-10 Championship game, saving this whole system from what was going to be a major controversy...TCU and Baylor...The polls kept ranking TCU ahead of Baylor, even though Baylor had beaten them straight up...Suddenly it was easy to just jump Ohio State ahead...It also helps that Luckeye fans have proven that they travel well, 'cause we all know money is always going to be a factor...Since I hate Alabama, and FSU, and Ohio State, I'll bee pulling for the Ducks...But the 'Bama OSU matchup should be a good game...We'll see...

Now, I touched on this shit last week, or the week before, or both...All you protesters, while many are being peaceful, and I respect your right to assemble, and all that happy horse shit, IT'S ILLEGAL TO BLOCK TRAFFIC...Yes, it's against the law for you fuck-tards to shut down highways, and bridges and tunnels...Nothing will make me more happy when a mayor finally gets tired of this shit, and gives the order to turn the fire hoses on you fuckheads...Just wait until and ambulance can't get through and some one dies...Manslaughter charges for all you dickheads...

And another tip...If you don't want to get physically taken down by the police, listen to them...Don't resist arrest...You'll actually stand a better chance in court if you don't resist...If you listen, and don't act like an ass, they're more likely to listen to your side as well...want to act like ass, resist, well maybe you get choked out...

Sadly, the hands up shit hasn't stopped yet, but then again, neither did it's martyr, Mike Brown!  But now we have people laying down and saying they can't breathe...You know what would make things better...If you dolts went to work and contributed to the economy...

I find it humorous how we are getting bombarded with stories of white police shooting, hurting or killing black people...But nothing is being said about the constant black on black crime that goes on everyday in this country...Go to Chicago for a week...It's fucking constant black on black carnage...Checkout Detroit...And I haven't mentioned the hate crimes that take place everywhere that are black on white...Those get hushed up, but they happen everyday...

I'm not trying to make this about race...I'm just pointing out the fact that awful shit happens everyday to everyone, not just you...I don't think we should be looking at just police, or black people, or white people...We should be looking at all of ourselves, because we have become a very violent, uncaring society, and I fear for my children's future...

That's enough of my sermon...

Have a week...

The Beeze.

No comments: