Sunday, August 23, 2009

Monday Moaning

Well I just posted something that has kinda brought my mood down...I don't feel like doing my normal Monday post...But I will...How can I not...I mean after you read about the little Beeze and what he said this weekend...How could I let it go to waste?

First the post I wrote Sunday night...in case you missed it...
http://thebeezewax.blogspot.com/2009/08/where-is-beverly-potts.html

Now, to lighten the mood a little...If you want a chuckle, check out this post I did Saturday night about a classic eighties movie...
http://thebeezewax.blogspot.com/2009/08/movie-george-lucas-wants-us-to-forget.html

I've been stuck in a little bit of an eighties movie rut this weekend...There's one that has always bothered me...There's just some underlying thing there...And with the help of Quentin Tarantino, I've put my finger on it....



Holy Sh!t..."Top Gun" is so Gay!


Moving on to a little sports...Just a little...I mean right now, it's all getting ready for Fantasy Football, and hoping the Red Sox don't sh!t the bed and miss the playoffs...

The Cleveland Browns not only scored this weekend in their preseason game...They won 27-10...
I know, it's just preseason...And it was only against the Lions...But screw it...A win is a win and right now, I'll take it...

With each week, I get more excited about football season...Not so much about the Browns...Just football in general...

Now most of you know I'm a huge Notre Dame fan...I always liked Lou Holtz...Some people love the hell out of him...I just like him...But then the crazy old coot predicts a Florida vs. Notre Dame title game...Christ, I'm not even that much of a Domer-Homer...Here's a link to that nonsense...
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/Out-on-a-limb-even-for-Dr-Lou-Irish-in-the-ti?urn=ncaaf,184500

The highlight of my weekend was on Thursday night...I know, it's not the weekend...Too bad...The wife and I went to the House of Blues and saw Our Lady Peace...the show was amazing, and of course I wrote about it...
http://thebeezewax.blogspot.com/2009/08/our-lady-peace-live-at-cleveland-house.html




Friday was a day of recovery...Saturday, worked at the Fish House, and didn't do much when I got home...

Sunday, We took the kids up to Kiddie Park...We were meeting some friends there...They have three daughters...One our daughter's age...One our son's age, and a younger one...We always joke about how cute our son is with their daughter that's his age...she's one of the few people that put him in his place...They get along great, and she sometimes calls him her boyfriend...

Now lately we've noticed another sign that helps prove he's just like his me...He's been sportin' some wood lately...Is 4 too young...I'll be honest...I started grinding my junk on stuff at about 4 years old...

So him and his little girlfriend are getting off one of the rides they had been on together...And he says..."Oh man, my pee-pee is sticking out again!"

Maybe I'm a bad parent, but I was laughing my ass off!

Now, I'm posting this and getting outta here...I gotta get ready for the Fish House fantasy football draft tomorrow...And I should probably get some of the poison out...

Here's a little more OLP, because "we're always in repair."




Later, The Beeze.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm reading along wondering - where's the little Beeze story ... then zing! .. and I lost it!

Didn't Lou predict ND to be 9-2 or 10-1 last year?

Congrats on the Browns win ... but you forgot to mention it was the Lions. Good news though is that the Browns have the Bengals on the schedule ... oops not once, but twice.

Thanks for the Torrentino take on Top Gun ... wow!

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Lou is off hs rocker!

At least we know my boy won't be in the Top Gun remake!