Monday, October 12, 2015

Monday Moaning




So, I swore off the NFL last year...And I have held my ground pretty firmly...But being in this sports blogging website business, I do tend to read, and hear, and keep an eye on the "trending" shit...Like the New England Patriots, Tom Brady, and Bill Belichick's 'Fuck You Tour' of the NFL...Kinda love that...Loved seeing they handed that dick-bag Greg Hardy and the Cowboys a 30-6 loss!

I have to ask...Hey Hardy....How the fuck does Brady's dick taste!?!



Besides all the rings, and records, there's the making a baby with the hot actress...


And then there's the Super Model wife...


All Hardy (a woman beater) has is a rap sheet and ...Ummm...Well a viral video about what a piece of shit he is!






-Moving along...I didn't do to well on my college football pick'em this weekend...The worst week I've had so far this year...Oh well, shit weeks happen...But I did notice something while watching games and scores...Ohio State only covered the spread versus Virginia Tech, which is something I pointed out in week one, that they cover in revenge games...But the rest of their games, they've been playing like a team that thinks they can just flip a switch, and boom...They'll win...Easy enough against Maryland, Western Michigan, and Northern Illinois...Well, it wasn't even that easy against Northern Illinois...

I wasn't sold on Michigan's dominating last couple wins, because, just like Ohio State, they weren't playing heavy hitters...But after the WOLVERINES abused what has looked like a solid Northwestern team, the Buckeyes better get their shit together before taking on Michigan....Michigan State has looked the same as Ohio State...They need to get their heads out of their asses...The big difference is MSU is playing the right QB...While I think Meyer made a mistake going with Jones...That kid has looked like crap this year...


-My Notre Dame Fighting Irish got back on track beating Navy Saturday...(Covered the spread as I predicted)...But while some have said they still have a shot at the playoffs if they win out, I have to disagree...While their schedule didn't look too weak at the start of the year, it does now...The ACC teams on the schedule, except Clemson, all look like shit...USC has fallen apart, and their coach just took a leave of absence...Texas is junk...And Stanford is solid, but won't carry a enough weight...


- The NHL season started, and we got our first taste of the new, 3 on 3 overtime...I voiced my displeasure about THIS back in June....Well, if you have just under 4 minutes to kill, this is what the first 3 on 3 OT looked like...






Yes, yes, yes...It was a fast paced, end to end action...Oh so thrilling....But it's a totally different game then what got those teams to that point...It's fucking stupid...And all the dicks out there who complain about the games going to a shootout to get the winner...Look what you got...You basically got a shootout decision...That game came down to a couple a one on one breakaways...Way to go, you got the same shit!

Fucking 3 on 3 can eat my ass!


- That's it for now...You won't see me much, as the big move is happening this week...Lots to do...Lots of stress...Lots of excitement...

Have a week...

No comments: