Friday, October 23, 2015

The Beeze's College Football Pick'em (week 8)




Well, after taking last week off for the big move, I'm back with a few more picks...There's not a lot I like this week, so this one will be short and sweet...



-Texas A&M at Ole Miss...

Ole Miss is 1-6 against A&M, with the win coming last season...The Rebels started out the season strong but have faltered mightily...While the Aggies have looked decent this year, I'm not sold...I look for Ole Miss to try and save their season with this game...Not sure if they'll pull out the win, but take the Rebels plus the 5.5 points...



- Kansas State at Texas...

Texas comes into this game as a 7 point favorite...I think Texas being a favorite against anyone this season is ridiculous...Since '98 K-State is 8-3 against the Longhorns...While the Wildcats are also having a down year, Bill Snyder's teams are always prepared, and he can coach circles around Charlie Strong in his sleep...Take K-State plus the 7 points...







- Iowa State at Baylor...

This is one of the games that scares some people because the spread is so big...But relax...It's Iowa State at Baylor...The Bears need to keep rolling people to make their playoff case, and crap team like the Cyclones is perfect when you're looking to rack up a bunch of points...Take Baylor minus the 37 points...





- Tennessee at Alabama...

'Bama has won 8 straight against the Vols...Tennessee has not won at Alabama since 2003...Everything in the world says take Alabama...But this is one of those goofy times where I just have a feeling...These feeling have struck big before...And they've fucked me before...That's why it's called gambling...Screw it, the Arrested Development song "Tennessee has been playing in my head all week....Take the Volunteers plus the 15 points!





- Utah at USC...

Some how, and I don't give a shit that USC is at home, but some how these dolts are a 3.5 favorite ...I don't need to give you any facts or history...Utah is good, and on a mission...USC is a fucking train-wreck...Take Utah plus the 3.5 points...





That's all the games I've got for ya this week...

Good luck beating the bookie!

No comments: