Monday, October 19, 2015

Monday Moaning




I feel you bro....I was that fucking tired this weekend too!

Okay...Maybe not that tired...I may have been able to wake up for that party!

I'll be honest right from the top...I really don't have much in the way of sports...I posted my WEEKLY HAT TRICK a couple days late...I knew just what I wanted to write about, but with Friday being the big moving day, I just couldn't get to it...I thought maybe Friday night...But by the time I got the chance sit down, and not worry about anything, I was just wiped out like that dude above...And there was still plenty more to do Saturday...


Here's Molly and Finnegan settling in at the "pizza slice" table as Molly named it...



...I did see the second half of the Notre Dame and USC game Saturday night...I was glad to see the Irish pull out the win...We often see a team in a fucked up situation like USC, come out with another level of emotion that helps inspire them to a win...And the ND defense again showed lapses, but nutted up in the 4th quarter...

What a fucking mess at USC...How is Pat Haden still the the AD there...How is it the AD is the only guy who doesn't know Steve Sarkisian is fucking drunk...Not some softy drunk...A real drunk...him and a couple assistants knocking back 8 shots and 5 beers at 11:30 AM before going to recruit kids kind of drunk...Then Haden is going to act surprised when he hears Sarkisian coached a game shitfaced...And showed up to practices, and meetings in the bag...Fuck you Haden...

This guy has had 4 head football coaches in 4 years...And the best one, Ed Orgeron, he let walk, because Orgeron wasn't a big enough or sexy enough name to be coaching at USC...Who fucking cares if the team played it's best under him...Haden in 2013 also shit-canned his baseball coach 3 days before the season started, because of a NCAA rules violation that limit the number of hours players can do activities supervised by coaches...Again this was a case of Haden acting late...Instead of being on top of his coaches and making sure they don't screw up, he didn't act until the shit hit the fan...

Haden was going to be the guy to turn USC around and get things back on track and raise the bar again...Instead, Haden and USC are still shitting the bed...Good! Fuck'em!


Sunday rolled around, and I could have watched some football, but we all know I hate those fuckers...Plus, I wasn't really excited by my choices...Now living in Erie, PA. I am pinned between Cleveland, Buffalo and Pittsburgh...My one o'clock options were the Browns game and the Steelers game...NO THANK YOU!

So we hung out...Relaxed a little...Unpacked some more stuff...My wife's friend and her son who is little Beeze's age came over to hang a bit...It was a solid lazy day...

After my wife and oldest were done watching the stupid Walking Dead, I got the good TV to watch the second half of the only NFL game I wanted to see...The Patriots at the asshole Colts...I was confident the Patriots would win, but because of what I have learned about gambling from my father, I was more intrigued...The Patriots were only a 7.5 point favorite (that was the line when I looked Thursday)...many of us expected the Patriots to destroy the Colts...So seeing this line made me skeptical...It seemed to low...My Uncle John taught my Dad, and my dad taught me...If a line looks really out of wack stay away, the Line-makers know something you don't...I expected the line on this game to be at least 10 points, if not more...Well, if you felt confident with the Pats minus 7.5, sorry folks...


That's it for now...Have a week!



No comments: