Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday Moaning

Did you watch the Kentucky Derby? Would you always watch horse racing if the jockeys looked like this...

Maybe you'd like them to wear something that the wind can blow through....


Saddles are overrated too....


I could post pics of chicks with horses all day...And I could find them doing kinkier stuff too...But I'm just stalling...Yes, stalling....Stalling to say that the best I could do this year with the Kentucky Derby was pick the horse that finished third...

Did I spend too much time studying horses this past week, which has led to my disappointment? Or did I not spend enough time? Listen, I was throwing money down on Orb, (the winner) who ran a great race...He came in as the favorite...The big money wasn't there to be made on him...I took my shots on Revolutionary, Itsmyluckyday, and Java's War....I played with a couple different Trifecta's...But nothing...

In our family bet, Little Beeze said fuck you dad...He put his money on Orb (winner, winner, chicken nugget dinner)...Molls went with her Uncle's pick and took Verrazano (14th place)...My oldest daughter had Revolutionary (3rd place)...I had Itsmyluckyday(15th place)...My wife had Mylute (5th place)...Yeah, studying up did me a whole lot of good...Fucking schooled by them all and their lack of knowledge and nonsensical ways of picking horses...

-I'm also stalling because I don't want to talk about the NHL playoffs...Especially my New York Rangers being down 2-0 to the Washington Capitals...Saturday they lost 1-0 in OT...That's a tough one to take there...I expect Lundqvist to play great...But the way Holtby has played through the first two games is unreal...The next two games at MSG...The Rangers need to take them both, and then play the best of 3...

There is something else that I have been noticing in the NHL playoffs...I noticed it the past few years...The physical play, and chippyness has intensified...The NHL playoffs are always more intense then the regular season...The urgency is always cranked up...And the physical play always seems to go up a notch...But the last few years it seems like it has gone to another level...And this year, there are games where it seems like 'Well it's the playoffs!' is just being used as an excuse for the physical play, chippyness, and penalties, and some players just being total dickheads! (See The Montreal Canadiens/ Ottawa Senators and Vancouver Canucks when looking for major dickheads!)

-Any Lacrosse fans out there? I don't watch Lacrosse on a regular basis, but if I'm flipping around the channels with nothing to do, and there's a college Lacrosse game on, I'll watch it...It's got a bit of a hockey feel to it...So, the NCAA Tournament is about to get underway, so I thought I'd give you the seeding for the tourney...

(1) Syracuse (Big East) vs (16)Bryant (Sunday @7:30)
(8) Penn State vs (9)Yale (Saturday @2:30)
(5) North Carolina vs (12)Lehigh (Saturday @Noon)
(4) Denver vs (13)Albany (Saturday @7:30)
(3) Ohio State vs (14)Towson (Sunday @3:00)
(6) Maryland vs (11)Cornell (Sunday @1:00)
(7) Duke vs (10)Loyola (Sunday @5:15)
(2) Notre Dame vs (15) Detroit (Saturday @5:00)
As a shock to no one, I'll take Notre Dame...And for the record, to show how goofy college sports are, North Carolina is currently the top ranked team in the polls, yet they are the 5th seed...WTF!?!
This will also be the first time since 1971 that Johns Hopkins won't be in the National Tournament...
Last week there was a complaint about there being no new pic of Molls...So with the horse racing theme we started with...Here she is trying on some riding boots that are too big for here....
That's all I have right now...I've been dealing with some other stuff that I'm sure I'll write about soon...Have a week...
The Beeze.

No comments: