Sunday, July 22, 2012

Monday Moaning


Does anyone else have their eyes stuck on those socks? I didn't think so!
I figured I'd start with a fun pic, since I have a feeling I will spend most of this post writing about what assholes people are...

First there is the big NEWS that broke Sunday Morning...




Yep, Penn State finally did something right...They took down the statue of Joe Paterno...But they didn't stop there...They took every bit of that bullshit they had up on those limestone walls..."The Coach, The Educator, The Humanitarian" all the words praising Paterno are gone as well...And they should be...Anyone who covers up child molestation, cannot be called a "Humanitarian"...Shouldn't be called an "Educator" because he wasn't teaching the right things...As for "Coach," who the fuck cares...He was a liar, and a fraud, who enabled the evilest form of creep to prey on young boys, for years...I can only hope that Paterno is in the worst hell anyone can imagine...He deserves it...

Yet, there are people who think that removing the statue was wrong...One bitch called it a "Knee-jerk reaction." Really? It's been talked about for a couple weeks...And by Penn State standards, it's the fastest reaction they have had to anything having to do with Jerry Sandusky raping kids, and Paterno, Spanier, Schultz, and Curley covering it up...

The worst has to be Franco Harris...I have only seen one other person with his level of blind loyalty, and that person is just a stupid, gash, blogger! I'm not making this up...Franco Harris actually said these words...“After I read the Freeh Report, I feel even more strongly about Joe and about his non-involvement in any type of cover-up. There was no cover up. No way would Joe ever cover-up anything like this. No way would Joe protect Sandusky or protect the football program.”

Okay, clearly Harris needs to have his fucking head examined...I'm guessing he must be suffering from a number of concussions from his playing days...He can't really be this fucking stupid!

Harris feels Paterno is the victim here, and it's all the fault of the Board of Trustees...“The Board of Trustees has made every bad decision along the way. These decisions, I’d probably say just about every one, have done things to hurt Penn State.”

I would say, the biggest mistake the board ever made, was not firing Paterno YEARS ago! Not just for the Sandusky shit...Hey, "JoePa" covered that up...They should have fired him for being an old, average coach, whom the game had passed by...The fact that they were too afraid to do that, just let things get worse with all the lies he was willing to take to his grave...Franco Harris is an asshole...He's not alone...There are tons of people out there, just like him...I've heard plenty on the radio, and the news...There's a real problem with the increasing number of stupid people we have in this country!

Next we have to see how hard the NCAA comes down on PSU...For anyone who thinks they shouldn't....You too are an asshole! For the first time the NCAA could take a real stand, and let all Universities know, no matter how big a program, that they won't stand for this kind of bullshit...Yes, the NCAA could take a stand for something other than sports and money...A social stand...That would be amazing...

-Next on my chopping block...The Babseball Hall Of Fame...You may remember THIS post I did in December of 2010...If not, read it...Go ahead, I'll wait...

Sunday, the Baseball Hall of Fame inducted Ron Santo...Too little, WAY TOO FUCKING LATE! The greatest honor the game has, and these fuck-stains waited until Santo was dead...I wish the Santo family would have let me give the acceptance speech...I would have burned the whole fucking place to the ground, metaphorically speaking...As I pointed out in that post I told you to read, Santo's number are right there with the greats at his position, who had no problem getting in...Those ass-hats that vote, make me want to puke in the soup...




-As for other news...Well Friday there was that fucking asshole in Colorado, who opened fire in a packed movie theater, during a midnight showing of "The Dark Knight Rises"...What a piece of shit this fuck-tard is...Luckily, Mrs. Beeze and I aren't deterred by things like that, and we headed out to see it Friday evening...Here's MY_REVIEW of it...

That's it for now...But I'm sure that I may have something else to say by Monday evening...

Have a week...

Later, The Beeze.

No comments: