Thursday, July 26, 2012

Tim Thomas, Being an Idiot Again!


I blasted Boston Bruins goalie Tim Thomas pretty hard last season when he refused to visit the White House with his teammates...Sure, it's his right, but in my opinion, you respect the office, even if you don't agree with the guy in the office at the time...Even worse, Thomas said it had "nothing to do with politics," then proceeded to list some of his opposing political views...So yeah, he's a fucking dope...

Then after this past season...Just a couple of years after signing a huge, long-term deal with the Bruins, he said he was taking a year off...He's tired, and he needs to focus on his family...DICK Move in my book! Now, I wish Thomas would take a year off of talking, and using Facebook...

There has been a little storm brewing in Boston, since the city's mayor, old Thomas, Moosh Mouth Menino wrote a letter to Chick-Fil-A saying, “There is no place for discrimination on Boston’s Freedom Trail and no place for your company alongside it.” (Kinda funny since Boston has always had rep for being pretty racist.)

Why's Menino do this...Because Chick-Fil-A wants to open up shop there, but their owner is a very religious, narrow-minded, douche who has some very strong anti-gay marriage views...Okay, he's probably got strong anti-gay everything views...

So Tim Thomas, who has pissed off the people of Boston pretty good, thought it would be smart to say this on Facebook...“I stand with Chick-Fil-A. Chick-Fil-A is privately owned by the Cathy family. The company president, Dan Cathy, drew the wrath of gay rights advocates and supporters when he made recent statements that some have alleged are anti-gay.”

Thomas then went on to quote Cathy who says he supports “the biblical definition of the family unit.” Continuing to use Cathy's words, “I think we are inviting God’s judgment on our nation when we shake our fist at him and say, ‘We know better than you as to what constitutes a marriage.’” Oh, it gets better...

“I pray God’s mercy on our generation that has such a prideful, arrogant attitude to think that we would have the audacity to try to redefine what marriage is all about.”

Clearly my God and their God is not the same dude...These ass-hats make me want to puke in the soup!

It drives me crazy, when hyper-religious dolts pick and choose what they want from the Bible, and believe it to be true, and right...I honestly believe that most of these people haven't even read the entire book...I have, mainly because I like to show how fucked up these people are...Cathy, and Thomas believe God doesn't want gay couple to get married...Well I'll take just one story from the Book of Genesis...How about that wacky guy Lot...

I want Dan Cathy and Tim Thomas to explain to me why it was okay for Lot to offer up his two daughters to be raped by a crowd of men? Yes, Lot was trying to protect the Angels that these horny guys wanted to rape...But you know what, I'm not handing over my daughters to rapists for anyone..Angels or not...And does this mean God is pro-rape? or at least in the case of stopping angel rape?

Oh, but this shit isn't done...When God sends Lot and his family away from Sodom, shit gets real down and dirty...First Lot's old lady broke one of God's rules, and looked back at Sodom...So, the very forgiving Lord, turned her into a pillar of salt...I wonder if she was Kosher Salt, or Sea Salt, or Iodized?

After that, Lot's daughter's get him drunk, and fuck him...Two nights in row...So guys, does this mean God is down with incest? Well? Answer me!

Maybe Dan Cathy, and Tim Thomas should take another look at "The Good Book"...It may not be as sexy as "50 Shades of Grey" but there's plenty nastiness in the Bible for these closet cases!

I wish God would turn these guys into pillars of salt!

Cathy, and Thomas should shut the fuck up, stick to what they know...Chicken sandwiches, and blocking pucks...Fucking dolts!

Later, The Beeze.

No comments: