Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas From The Beeze

I'm sitting here in Cleveland, dreaming of a white Christmas, that won't be coming...The weather being completely messed up this year, has Cleveland feeling like Seattle...It's rained all week long, with high temps in the upper 40's and low 50's...It feels odd to me, and it's throwing my Holiday spirit off...But I keep pushing on...

Wednesday I took the kids to the mall to pick up another gift or two for the Mrs....On the way there, Little Beeze asked if there would be girls there...I said, "At the mall? Of course there will." He said, "Good, I hope there are lots of hot girls there!" That's my boy...7 years old and cock-strong! Well in case they weren't at the mall, we know they'll be at the top of my blog!

Now all the shopping is done...The wrapping, just about done...Stuff is hidden...There is still plenty of cooking and cleaning to do before our little Christmas Eve party...Between, work, the kids, and getting ready for Christmas Eve, and Christmas day, it's been crazy...And then in a flash, it's all over...All this work, and stress, and poof, it's over...

But there are the memories...I'm sure little Beeze and Molly, will give us plenty to smile about, while our oldest looks like she will give into peer pressure, and be done with the whole Santa thing...Especially since Santa said fuck no to the Dog she wants and the $150 doll she wants...A fucking doll to sit on a shelf, and collect dust, for $150...Fuck all that! Although the way my wife spent on her, she could have gotten two of those things!

But Christmas isn't just about Santa and gifts and parties, and lights, and trees, all that fun shit...That's what we're suppose to say right? It's about that wonderful miracle, of an unmarried, virgin, somehow winding up pregnant...


A spirit did it? I tried to tell my wife that's what happened the first time too...That shit didn't fly! I won't get into any religious debate here, I'm just saying, today if some chick gave me that line, I wouldn't believe her...Many of the faith based stories are hard to buy into...

This time of year also makes me think about those who aren't in our lives anymore...Whether it be because they have passed away, or because we just grew apart...Either way, I always think of them around Christmas, and miss them dearly...Then I'll think of those who want to be with their loved ones, but are forced apart because of military commitments...Just sucks...(Time for a musical interlude)




I feel like I'm just rambling on here...I' guess I'm just trying to shake off a bit of the holiday blues, and get my Holly Jolly back...I'm sure I'll get there after I get out of the Fish House tomorrow (with a X-mas Bonus in my pocket)...

Oh, and one last thing...For the ladies...When Santa is done doing spreading good cheer...Do spreading yourself, and a drop and gobble is always nice too!




MERRY CHRISTMAS!


The Beeze.

No comments: