Sunday, November 28, 2010

Monday Moaning



Now that's how you drop and gobble!

Yes, It's Monday again...Monday after all the Thanksgiving madness...And the "Black Friday" insanity...Time was spent with 3 of the 4 F's...Food, Family, and Football...Fucking wasn't on the table for the Beeze this weekend, with all that family around!

We went to the in-laws house in Erie, PA Wednesday night and we got to spend some quality time with my wife's one sister and her family, who came in from Boston...Her husband is a great guy, and their two kids are great...And they are awesome with my two kids...It's amazing how much my 6 year old boy has in common with my 14 year old nephew...They also had their new puppy with them, which kept the little Beeze fire up all weekend...He fell in love with that dog...

My wife's brother was there too, and I always have fun with him...The food was good, the football was good, and to hell with that "Black Friday" nonsense! Of course, like every trip there, my father-in-law, pissed off my wife, which of course pissed me off to the point where I wanted to drag him outside and throw him a beating...But I calmed down, and we decided, it would be best for all of us if we got the hell out of there Saturday, instead of Sunday...

I was on edge a lot of time already, with my boy and the dog running all over the place, since the house is filled with clutter, and way too much useless, breakable stuff...Each night I went to sleep thankful that nothing, and nobody got broken...
How was your Turkey day?


I hope it was better than Chuck's...My God that little angry, closeted, dyke, pissed me off! Ole Charlie Brown should have pistol whipped that bitch!

So onto sports...

There's been a lot of talk about
LeBron_Coming_Back_to_Cleveland on Thursday...There could be no greater joy than him blowing out both his knees that night...I got into it with my Father-in-law about LeBron this Thursday...He feels that us people in Cleveland are giving him a bad rap, and have no reason to be pissed at him...This is funny, because the man will tell you he doesn't know shit about sports...I of course got heated, and broke down why LeBron is a douche, as I have so many times before...But if that isn't enough, here's more proof...




Looks like another coach LeBron will be getting fired!

Friday night, my brother-in-law and I stayed up late watching a great football game...Boise State at Nevada...After the first half, I thought the Broncos had it...But Nevada battled back...They shut down the Boise running game, and started putting up some points...With little time left, they take the lead...Boise gets the ball back with and with 9 seconds, Kellen Moore throws a bomb to Titus Young, to set up the game winning field goal...





Then kicker Kyle Brotzman did this...




I honestly could tell if he missed it or not, but he didn't put up a fight, so i guess that says it all...But even worse...In overtime, he missed another one...I wonder if they made him walk home after that?

Now I know the Boise Haters are loving this, and they'll love dogging me, because I've been all about Boise State for a few years now...All I have to say is, so fucking what...That's football...Good, and even great teams lose sometimes...Nevada is a hell of a team, and they pulled it out that night...Would Auburn have been a shitty team if they lost to Alabama Friday? (which they almost did) No, they still would have been an excellent team...So you can keep you anti-Boise hostility, they're still a quality program, that I'd put my money on, against anyone...

Saturday, Ohio State Beat Michigan, again...Rivalries really start to suck, when they become so one-sided...But there was a highlight for me...Stupidity was on display in this one...After a touchdown DeVier Posey flashed his special gloves Nike made to go with their special uniforms, and got a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty...


Well it's good to see the NCAA and the people providing uniforms are on the same page...What other reason would these gloves be made, than to flash in your opponents face!?! Fucking dolts!

Speaking of rivalries that have been one-sided...I was looking forward to seeing the Fighting Irish turn things around against USC this week...Since we left Erie Saturday afternoon, I got to enjoy the Notre Dame, USC game in my own home, without my father-in-law constantly yapping about things he knows nothing of...

The Irish had lost 8 straight, and all I wanted was a win...I didn't care how, they did it, I just can't stand losing to the USC twats anymore!

Thankfully, Notre Dame pulled it out 20-16...The defense stepped up all night long...Then there was running back Robert Hughes, who rushed for 69 yards and a touchdown...late in the game he became the go-to guy, and I'm sure I wasn't the only Irish fan wondering why we haven't seen more of him this year...

The Irish end the season 7-5 and will going to a bowl game...While I'm happy they finished strong, this isn't the season I expected...There is some excellent talent on this squad, and I felt they should have done better...Yes, there are plenty of positives for coach Kelly to build on for next year...If he has a next year...Between the Declan Sullivan death and the Elizabeth Seeburg suicide after alleging she was raped by a Notre Dame football player, I wouldn't be surprised to see Kelly get shit-canned...

Sunday, was filled with getting ready to get back to the grind...And the Browns game...Peyton Hillis handed out a beating to the Panthers defense...


Hillis carried the ball 26 times for 131 yards and 3 touchdowns, and had 6 receptions for 63 yards, helping the Browns to 24-23 victory...It shouldn't have been that close, but QB Jake Delhomme was doing everything in his power, to try and help his old team win...I can't believe I'm going to say this...You would have never heard it at the start of the year...My God I hope Colt McCoy gets healthy and comes back soon! Hell give us back Seneca Wallace! Delhomme Sucks!

That's it for now...Keep your eyes open for a special feature on Peyton Hillis, and why he a better representative for Cleveland sports, than LeBron James ever was...

Have a week...

Later The Beeze.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hillis is a beast.

The more I watch UC Bearcats, the more I don't like Brian Kelly (he left a thin roster). But, good luck to your Irish.

Auburn-Bama was a great game ... wish I would have watched the second half of Boise-Nevada.

I wonder if there is a correlation between being a Boise hater and a Palin follower.

We too had a good Thanksgiving ... actually came to your area (North Royalton).