Friday, November 5, 2010

Cleveland Has a Response For LeBron and Warren Sapp

Yes, this topic just keeps popping up...But if I could be childish about it...He started it! So we all saw that NIKE commercial LeBron did, that seemed to stick it to the people of Cleveland, one more time...Well some one put together a very good response, in the name of Cleveland...Have a look...




I think that was pretty good...I love it when people have their own words thrown in their face!

Then I saw it was posted on website, and Warren Sapp decided to put his two cents in...Here's a
LINK to checkout...But if you don't want to, I'll fill you in...Sapp said, "Nobody Cares What Cleveland Or Ohio Thinks!!! Kill Yourself w/That!!!" I can't wait for big, fat, fatty, fat's heart to stop beating...I've blasted Cleveland many times in the past, and I'm sure I'll continue to, but I fucking live here...This ass-hat has no reason to talk shit...

Hey Warren, after you get done downing another couple Big-Macs, and then finish smacking around another woman, feel free to wrap your big fat lips around the business end of a shotgun...Stupid fat cunt!

Oh, and LeBron...Fuck yourself!

Later, The Beeze