Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Jim Joyce is a Stupid F**king C**t


Yes, even Indians shortstop Jason Donald thought he was out...Because he was! Jim Joyce, you stupid f**king C*nt...Joyce just stole a perfect game from Tigers pitcher Armando Galarraga...I have to say, I am amazed that Galarraga didn't beat the living shit out of Joyce...I know calls get blown sometimes...But not this badly...



He beat the runner by a full step! Holy shit Joyce! You Suck balls!

This is proof that Major League Baseball desperately needs instant replay...At least in when it comes to a close safe/out call...Which by the way, this wasn't even close...That video was the Tigers feed...I had the Indians network on...They were even more pissed...I'm still in shock...This could have been the third perfect game this season...There have only been 20 in the history of baseball...

Listen, if it's close, you call the guy out...It's a f**king perfect game we're talking about...If I was in the Jason Doanld's shoes, I would have said, 'No, I'm out.' and would have walked off the field...

Joyce had better hire some private security to get out of Detroit...Within minutes, the Internet became F**k Jim Joyce land...Many blogs got out there before this one...YouTube videos...Twitter is blowing up all over Joyce...Oh, and he's got a fun new
FACEBOOK page!

I was gonna write more, on a few other topics...But I'll get to those tomorrow...Tonight is "Jim Joyce is a Stupid F**king C**t Night"


Later, The Beeze.

No comments: