Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Beeze's Hump Day Hits/Survey

I know Hump Day is almost over...I've been busy...Including doing a little humping...So in the past I have done the Hump Day Survey...Lately I've been doing the Hump Day Hits...So this weeks first question is this...Which should I stick with? The survey of 5-7 questions about whatever, the last question being the most important...(Wink wink!) ...Or the hits which is a couple of quick topics and one important question at the end...

So with all this hype about the big NBA free agent talk, what do think about LeBron...Is he really gonna stay in Cleveland...More and more talking heads are saying they think he's gonna stay in Cleveland...I'm not just talking about the knuckle heads on Cleveland radio...Even the national guys are saying it more and more...I honestly don't know...Hell I don't care, I'm actually sick of hearing about it...So f**k it...Who cares!

So how much of the World Cup have you watched? I've watched none...Another thing I don't care about yet, I'm typing it out here...

Hey, does anyone remember when Gary Cherone was singing for Van Halen?




I was always a Sammy Hagar fan...




On to that pervert Al Gore...Yeah I said it...Do you think Al is
GUILTY ? Another LINK on the topic...

Now, on this fine Hump Day...Which of these fine ladies would most like to Hump?


a. Filipa Nunes



b. Laura Leigh



c. Monica Leigh

Read and respond...


Later, The Beeze

No comments: