Sunday, February 15, 2009

Monday Moaning

Ain't this a bitch...I realize it's time to get my ass started and then draw a big f**king blank...I have to be honest, most of the time I shoot from the hip...I'm just trying to get the voices out of my head...But I'll normally have a couple ideas...But honestly I didn't watch any sports this weekend...My time was all taken up with other things...

Let's start with Friday...I came home to find My in laws sitting in my living room...

My lovely wife saying "SURPRISE!"

You see I was playing out with my brothers band...They had recruited me to sing and play guitar a few months back...Mrs. Beeze had never seen me Rock out with my c*ck out...So she asked the folks to come in from Erie Pennsyltucky to watch the kids...To read all about that, click the link...http://thebeezewax.blogspot.com/2009/02/about-last-night.html

Then came Valentine's Day...A real bitch at the Fish House...Especially when You're rockin' a hangover, and your throat feels like you were eating fire all night...Got through the morning shift there...But now that the in laws were here to ruin my weekend it was time to take the wife out...We snuck in to a Texas Road house for an early dinner...You may say that's not romantic Beeze...Hey she loves the place...And who the hell am I not let a woman shove 12 ounces of meat in her mouth....(she's gonna be pissed about that one)

Then we saw a movie...That stupid Shopaholic one...God did that blow...At least that chick is hot...



Sunday morning started great...My son pouncing on me at 7:30 AM...saying we going to the Dinosaur Museum...DUDE!!! I can't function yet...Get me some coffee!!!

So we got our sh!t together and got Grandma and Grandpa off...Then we took the kids to The Cleveland Museum of Natural History...For that story click here....http://thebeezewax.blogspot.com/2009/02/today.html

I came home from that with a headache...Then I saw the Rangers got beat by the Flyers 5-2...and from the sound of it, the game wasn't even that close....
The Blueshirts have gotten real inconsistent lately...I like Tom Renney, but I think some of the Rangers faithful are gonna start calling for his head...

Now with all the A-Douche and Roberto Alof*ck sh!t going on I was getting to the point where I may throw in the towel on Baseball...Then I read the latest issue of Sporting News while I was on the shitter...I've been down on that rag for awhile now, but they had some good baseball stuff in there...That combined with the Fantasy Baseball mag the wife gave me for Valentine's Day, I'm getting a little more enthusiastic now...


Now let's get to the important stuff...That's right...Notre Dame Hockey!!!

This week it was announced that Notre Dame University will be building a new, freestanding, on-campus ice arena...Construction will begin in the spring of 2010 on a 5,000-seat arena...The venue will be ready for play in the 2011-12 season...

The new ice arena will be located south of the Joyce Center, and west of where the new Irish track and field facility is being constructed....The University currently is in the process of building new stadiums for both soccer and lacrosse which are scheduled for completion this year...

Now on to this weekend's games...


Friday night the Irish scored 6 power play goals on their way to a 9-5 victory over Northern Michigan....the goal scorers were...Garrett Reagan, Erik Condra (2), Ben Ryan, Justin White (2), Ian Cole (2), and Calle Ridderwall....Jordan Pearce did not have his best game, but made 17 saves in the victory...

Saturday night the Fighting Irish handed the Wildcats 5-2 loss...Again it was the power play doing most of the damaged, as Billy Maday, Calle Ridderwall, Kyle Lawson and Ben Ryan all scored power-play goals...Garrett Regan scored the lone even-strength goal...Pearce again was between the pipes making 17 saves in another victory for the top ranked Irish...

That's all for now...Have a good week...Oh yeah...See this and much better blogs than this at....http://www.yougabsports.com/

Later, The Beeze.

5 comments:

bdubsmitty said...

Great stuff as always Beeze.

Anonymous said...

Surprise ... it's the in-laws! LOL ... hope you survived.

ND getting a new arena is great. Let's face it, many facilities built in the 60s are showing their age, thus either needing profound renovation and total replacement. Both of which require dollars ... fortunately no problem in South Bend.

Jane said...

You found your In-Laws in the house and your wife said "Surprise"... LOOLL that's priceless!!... I wonder what facial expression you pulled out of the hat! What a surprise...

There's nothing like a major hangover on Valentine's Day. Lucky man.

3rdStoneFromTheSun said...

dang...the ol' in-law visit

sorry bro

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Yeah 3rd, the in-laws always make things interesting...

TCP, I'm already working on my post to take your wednesday title...

Frank, there never seems to be a shortage of money in South Bend...

Jane the hangover was rough...It's been awhile since I had a night like that.