Thursday, May 14, 2020

Blake Snell : Baseball's New Villain




Today we were given the latest Baseball villain... My previous POST  foreshadowed this...But clearly Blake Snell isn't smart enough to read my blog...On his Twitch stream he made it clear that there was no way in hell he was going to be playing this year with the pay-cut the owners proposal has in it...

This is from Tampa reporter Ryan Bass....



Okay, I get not wanting to take a pay-cut and I get it when Billionaire owners are crying that they are losing money, as an employee I wouldn't feel bad at all for them...Hell, as average Joe, I don't give a fuck about the owners, especially now...But Snell looks like a fucking idiot crying about money when at least 36 million people in this country are out of work right now...And he says "The risk is through the roof"....Really!?!  I'm guessing your risk is not nearly as high of a risk as what doctors and nurses are dealing with and wow are you making a shitload more money then they are...

(wait for it!)

Snell right now has a 5 year, $50 million contract...Is salary for the 2020 season is $7.6 million...In his bitch, moaning and complaining rant he said the owners proposal would have him making 25% of his contract's salary...Holy fucking shit, you poor thing you, you'd be getting paid $1.9 million this year...Oh, and don't cry too hard about taxes, because he plays in Florida, which has no state income tax...

$1.9 million for 4-5 months of playing baseball...(He's a starting pitcher who only plays once every 5 games)...I'd shovel shit in 85-90 degree heat for $1.9 in 4 months...

Fuck me running, I'd go back in the confessional with Father John for $1.9 million....(what, too far? Fuck You!)

Seriously, I have no love for the MLB owners...They're greedy, out of touch assholes...While I'd generally side with the players, Snell showed how clearly out of touch, selfish and greedy he is as well...So fuck Blake Snell!


No comments: