Monday, January 4, 2016

Monday Moaning



Well, here we are....The first Monday Moaning of 2016...It really seems odd to think that we are living in the year 2016, and we don't have our fucking flying cars....But shit, looking at how people drive, the idea of us all flying cars is terrifying as hell....

What else is terrifying?  The media in this country...A group of armed protesters/militia seized control of a federal wildlife refuge, and it is barely being covered...And when it is covered, none of these cunts in the media are calling theses ass-hats what they are...Terrorists! There is no other way to put it! And the lack of response is infuriating...Why hasn't the National Guard been mobilized? Why haven't there been drones blowing these fuckheads away?  Seriously, if I walked into City Hall armed to the teeth, and said I was claiming this property for the people, the police would fucking end me, and my wife wouldn't have a bad thing to say about them...This folks is some serious bullshit....

I'm at a loss over how fucking retarded this country is becoming...I mean shit, have you looked at the fucking dummies running for President!?!

2016 is picking up where 2015 left off...

-As I said in my NEW YEARS  I have paid no attention to sports...And that has continued...I watched some of the Winter Classic, but turned it off because their stupid drone camera was making me nauseous...I also watched a good deal of the Notre Dame and Ohio State game...That too made me nauseous...The best sports I watched over the weekend was College Hockey...Notre Dame and Denver played a couple great games....But the big highlight came from North Dakota's Drake Caggiula....






-There was something in Hockey that pissed me off last week...at the end of a Bruins and Senators game, fights broke out...





Everyone knows I'm pro-fighting, but something happened that pissed me off...Chris Neil gave Adam McQuaid an eye gouge...



This shows them both digging in, but if you watch the video again, Neil does it first, and then McQuaid does it trying to get Neil off...But even if  you want to call it dirty on both, this isn't the first time Neil has pulled this crap...



It seems like when he's struggling, he goes to the eye gouge...







But what made me really angry was the NHL did nothing about it...No fine, no suspension, nothing...It wasn't even talked about on NHL Radio or Netwwork...For some reason people respect Neil, and he's dirty as fuck...Just wait until this asshole takes a stick to the eye...It will be completely justified...


-In some positive hockey news...Last Saturday, Shannon Szabados of the Columbus Cottonmouths in the SPHL made 33 saves to record the first shutout by a female in men's pro-hockey...



This may help the couple emerging Women's pro-hockey leagues...Maybe...


That's it for now...Have a week...





No comments: