Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday Moaning (20 Albums)



So it's Monday...Last week was busy...Tiring and busy...The household is healthier, and on the lookout for the next bug that spreads around...
 
I've got nothing for you sports-wise...What am I going to say building up for the "Super Bowl"?   SQUAT!  Yeah, I watched some college and outdoor NHL Hockey this weekend...Pretty impressive keeping a rink in great shape at Dodger Stadium...The Rangers played the Devils at Yankee Stadium Sunday, and they take on the NY Islanders Wednesday night there...That'll be a cold one...
 
The Pro-Bowl was Sunday...No interest...I watched the Grammy Awards...I'm not sure why I do that to myself each year...I guess I just want to see how far the Music world can slip...This got me thinking about the Music I love, and then one of the games people tag each other in on facebook...
 
 
Think of 20 albums, CDs, LPs, that had such a profound effect on you they changed your life....Dug into your soul...Music and or Lyrics that brought you to life when you heard it...That affected you, kicked you in the ass, and punched you in the gut...That damn good is what I'm talking about....So here are my 20 albums...


In no real order....


John Coltrane- Blue Train


Van Halen- 5150


Portishead- Dummy
 




Alice in Chains- Dirt


Pearl Jam- Ten


Glen Hansard- Once soundtrack


Our Lady Peace- Clumsy


Raine Maida- The Hunter's Lullaby
 




Deftones- White Pony


K's Choice- Cacoon Crash


Jimi Hendrix- Band of Gypsys
 




Led Zeppelin- Physical Graffiti


U2- Joshua Tree


Zakk Wylde- Book of Shadows 
 
 
Radiohead- The Bends
 
 
 


The Gaslight Anthem- Handwritten
 
 
Lorde- Pure Heroine
 
 
Paul Westerberg- Stereo
 
 
Damien Rice- O
 
 
Miles Davis- Kind of Blue
 





There's 20Albums...Do you have 20?


The Beeze.

1 comment:

Buster McNamara said...

cheers for Miles Davis and PJ1094842436