Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday Moaning

I hope everyone had a great Easter holiday...Of course it would have been better if I was spending it with Kate Upton...




I'll be honest, I had stuff I was going to write about...But then I fell asleep putting the baby to bed around 8:30 PM...I woke up around 1:00 AM and didn't feel like doing shit, but going back to sleep...And the stuff I was going to write about all slipped out of my head...But I'll take a crack at it...

The other night the kids were getting ready for bed and my oldest daughter was doing a check list at the end of some diary book...It was asking questions like "Do you have a crush?" "Have you told them?" 'Do you blah blah blah?" and she would say "Check" as she was marking it off, and after the third or fourth one the Little Beeze chimed in and said, "Are you a bitch? Check!"

It wasn't right, but the Mrs. and I were laughing our asses off...The kid had perfect comedic timing...

-In Sports, Boston College Took home the NCAA Hockey Championship, beating Ferris State in what was probably the most entertaining game that was on Saturday...

-Baseball season is now in full swing, and the Cleveland Indians have been a nightmare to watch so far...Thursday Justin Masterson pitched an eight inning gem only to have Chris Perez blow it in the ninth...Then the game went into the 17th inning before the Tribe lost 7-4...

Saturday Ubaldo Jimenez pitched well, considering he sucked all Spring...But the pen blew the lead...Then in the 12th inning, Toronto took another 7-4 win...

Sunday, Derek Lowe pitched well, and Carlos Santana got the offense going with 2 HR's...In the 9th, leading 4-3 the Indians brought in Perez...As always he put runners on base...After an error by Asdrubal Cabrera, and a walk, the bases were loaded, two outs, with Jose Bautista coming to the plate...And some how Perez got him to pop out...I guess he Jose didn't take his Brady Anderson juice Sunday!

-Both the Yankees and the Red Sox have started the season 0-3, which has to have a lot of people smiling...

-Some guy named Bubba Watson won the Masters...I didn't watch any of it, because well, it's golf...

-Bobby Petrino is in all kinds of trouble after getting into a motorcycle accident with his 25 year old girlfriend on board...At first the married, with 4 kids, Arkansas football coach denied he was banging this chick, but has since admitted to the affair, along with a previous affair...This guys track record of being a fucking douchebag just keeps getting better...

-Everyone knows I'm a loyal Notre Dame fan, but after reading THIS story...A story that has been pretty well kept quiet...Well, it makes me question my loyalty...We all know big-time football programs let shit slide with football players, but there has to be a line...Especially a school like Notre Dame, that always tries to stand on the moral high ground...Very disappointing...

That's it for now...I need to get back to sleep...I've wasted too much time trying to write this while watching "The Wire."

Have a week...

Later, The Beeze.

No comments: