Friday, October 21, 2011

You Don't Want Wild Animals Shot...

Then don't let idiotic, suicidal, nut-jobs own 56 Wild (exotic) Animals...

If you some how missed it, HERE'S the story...

Now I heard too many people that were pissed off at the Police for shooting these animals...You're right dummies, there's a tiger roaming the streets, I'll just give it a hug, and it will walk right into this giant cage...Oh, wait...I don't have a giant cage...And I'm not sure a hug is the best way to go with a wild animal, that has been locked up in some assholes back yard...

Would you dolts be happier if instead of that picture of dead animals, it was a picture of dead kids, that got mauled by these animals?

I didn't think so ass-hats!

Now who do I talk to about getting one of those bad boys up here for dinner...That's right, mother fucker with the gun, knife, grill and tongs is still on top of the food chain!

Later, The Beeze.

No comments: