Sunday, November 29, 2009

Monday Moaning

"Tiger Woods is the lead story on the network nightly news? The American tv news media shld do the honorable thing and commit hari kari." -Bill Maher (Sunday Nov 29, 9:49PM via twitter)

I totally agree...Yes Tiger Woods is a celebrity, and we often swarm to celebrity scandals...But seriously, that should not be the lead story on the nightly news...Not when the economy is still f**ked...The unemployment rate is still climbing...Our country is involved in multiple wars...And that's just a couple problems in our neck of the woods...But screw it...Tiger may have boned some one other then his wife...You know, 'cause the National Enquirer said so...They never make shit up! Please feel free to slap yourself!

Speaking of slapping dolts...The Fighting Irish lost again...Nice swan song fatty! Stop by the 'Buzz to read all the low lights...
http://irishbuzz.blogspot.com/

But there's something else that's been bothering me on the Notre Dame front...Lou Holtz...I know Irish fans, we're suppose to love this crazy old coot...But he picked the Irish to play for the National Championship this year...Then, even when that's well out of reach, he's still hyping the hell out of the Irish...he just can't except reality...Once again proving my point, that old people should have to take a test...If they fail...Eliminate them...

Crap, I haven't even talked about Thanksgiving yet...Let me give ya a quick rundown...I got up early...some day off...Got the 22 lb. turkey in the oven...Made coffee...Got some things organized in the kitchen...Did some cleaning...Got a headache from the little Beeze yelling and getting excited by crap in the parade...Got the rest of the food ready for the lazy, free loading relatives that left this up to me for the 6th year in a row...

We ate...Watched football...Drank Christmas Ale...Cleaned up...Got these people out of my house...Took a nap...Got the kids to bed...Stuffed Mrs. Beeze...Watched "Home for the Holidays"
Went to sleep...Got up, went to the Fish House for "Black Friday"...The very first order of the day...A f**king Turkey Club...What a douche!

Now, lets talk some hockey...Friday night the little Beeze and I were watching the New York Rangers play the Tampa Bay Lightning...the Mrs. took the daughter to the new Twilight movie...Uhhgg...Another mind wasted...Anyway, the boy and I are enjoying the game...Then he sees my rage...He knows it well...Rangers rookie defenseman Michael Del Zotto puts a great check on Vincent Lecavalier...Totally legal...Totally clean...But Vinny didn't like it...So he gets his shit together, and goes looking for Del Zotto...As the play stops, Lecavalier goes after Del Zotto...the kid didn't back down, but his teammate Sean Avery jumped in the way and mixed it up a little with Vinny the b!tch...

My problem with his situation...With Lecavalier...It was a good, clean hit...This has been happening too much the last few years...Every time a guy gets blasted with a hit people drop the gloves...Don't get me wrong, I'm all for fighting in hockey...And if you throw a dirty hit, I'm all for you getting a beating...But if a clean hit is dished out...Take it like a man Hayley Wickenheiser...Enough with this I'm aloud to hit but no one can hit me crap...It's Hockey for f**ks sake!

If you don't get the Wickenheiser reference, here ya go...Thanks to my buddy Hotch...




While, I'm taking shots at the game I love...Is it just me, or does the NHL network blow? Honestly, I'm kinda bored by it...Not a lot of programing...And "NHL On The Fly" could use some work...Nothing like putting people to sleep with hockey highlights...Even the programing on the NHL's channel on XM Radio is lame...But I have the solution...Put me on there...I'll get some of my boys in there and I guarantee we'll get those ratings up...

Since I mentioned XM...Opie from Opie & Anthony posted this on YouTube and it made me say What the f**k? so I'll share it here...




Moving on from that...Saturday, the boy and I were watching the Rangers again...I was hoping for a better result then Friday...He says, "Who do you ant to win?" I said, "The Rangers...In white with red pants." This little shit says, "I want the team in black!" My response wasn't so nice..."What! That's the Penguins! You can't root for the Penguins!" He politely said, "I like Penguins." Son of a b!tch...So I bounce over to the Notre Dame, Stanford game...It's just about to start...He asks, "are you rooting for the team in white Dad?" I replied yes..."I want the red team!" Unreal...5 years old, and he's already a complete and total ball buster...
-
Let's finish this one off with a song...Here once again is Canada's own Billy the Kid...




That's it for now...

Later, The Beeze.

3 comments:

bdubsmitty said...

I'm tired of hearing about Tiger ... they're making it out like he's the first person ever to crash into a tree at 3 AM.

Come on, you couldn't possibly have free-loading relatives, could you?

My kid does the same shit to me dude ... "daddy, who do you want to win" ... and then automatically wants the other team to win, regardless of who it is.

Solid rants as always Beeze.

Unknown said...

speaking of bad news stories, my husband had FOX on this morning. It's a nice way to numb the brain before work... and they had a whole piece on the wine served at the white house and how jackoffs are standing in line for it.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm happy for the guy who's selling the wine. He seemed like a nice working guy who could use the break - but I'll never understand why people do that. Like all the woman who started shopping at JCrew because the First Lady does... have your own mind people!!

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

The media is nuts...Except for great bloggers like us!

And people for the most par are stupid!

It's clear some crazy shit went down at the Woods' house...But I came to watch the news...Not a gossip show...

BW, aren't kids great!?!