Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fuck China!

That is 2 year old Yue Yue...While she is being kept alive, it is rumored that she is brain dead...That's what happens when a 2 year old is run over by two vans, and 18 people pass by, and do nothing to help her...18 people, and most looked at her,and kept going...18 people...

I saw a video linked via Twitter...I watched it in horror...Then I thought, it can't be real...So I started searching the story...It was real... HERE is just one of many I saw...

Ii watched the video again...I felt emotions I never felt before...It made me physically sick...Angry...Sad...They don't fully describe the emotions I felt...Before I had kids it would have pissed me off...But now, having kids, it took pissed off to a whole new place...

If you don't want to watch I totally understand...With how I felt, it is without a doubt one of the worst things I've ever seen...




It already pisses me off that our government has put us into a never-ending debt with China...The U.S. is broke...But China, is Morally Bankrupt...It may have only been 18 people that left Yue Yue to die, but that is the mindset in China...So yes, I put it on the whole damn place...FUCK CHINA!

And for those 2 drivers, and 18 people who could care less if a 2 year old girl is dying in the street...Those fuck-stains can't die fast enough...When they die, the world will be a much better place.

The Beeze.

2 comments:

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Yue Yue died today, and it breaks my heart that their are such empty, cruel people in this world.

May she rest in peace.

Unknown said...

I feel you, Beeze...what do you expect in a country who limits married couples to only two children. Yue Yue is one less mouth to feed in their eyes. Those 18 people are the world's first living heart donors! May God rest little Yue Yue's soul.