Monday, March 11, 2013

Monday Moaning

 


WOW! The weather got so nice in Cleveland on Sunday,  it had everyone thinking about Summer...Which got me thinking about images like this one!

While my Brother-in-law in Boston is looking at another mountain of 20+ inches of snow, we're here with sun and 68 degrees....In the last year or two, there has been some crazy weather in the U.S.  I mean we're hearing about Tornadoes year round now...Serious weather seems to be hitting everywhere...Well, except one place...The Cleve...Yes, we got some rain and serious wind from "Super Storm Sandy" but our homes didn't blow into the lake...Maybe Mother Nature has realized Cleveland has been shit on enough...

Besides that, we do enough damage ourselves...Just look what this dump truck driver did Saturday morning...



A large portion of I-90 has been closed all weekend while crews take that pedestrian bridge down...Dude knocked it off the pillars...Only in the fucking Cleve!

So, I have to admit that my writing has slipped lately...I've been distracted and tired...So Friday night I forced myself to write...I gave myself a time limit, and knocked out A_15_MINUTE_BLOG just to get my juices going and get shit off my chest...

Now I feel slightly recharged...

A couple months back I was talking about fan loyalty, and how owners and players don't show that same loyalty much these days...That piled on with years of watching Cleveland teams lose, I decided to go free agent...I said that I would choose my baseball team to root for in April...I'll still pay attention to the Indians, but they aren't making the cut...I think Terry Francona will get them going the right direction, but it's not happening this year just because they added 3 guys who hit below .265 and strike out a fucking ton...

I'll also pay attention to the Red Sox because of the family connection...I like that they added Joel Hanrahan...But as some one who kinda got hooked on the Pirates last year, that sucks for Pittsburgh...Also NESN always have hot chicks covering the Sox....


There's the former NESN chick Heidi Watney getting put in her place by the latest NESN hottie, Jenny Dell and her huge creamers!  Which would you take?

This year, I'm focused on two teams...Both from the same area...The Baltimore Orioles, and the Washington Nationals...I really want to see if the Orioles can build on what they did last year...But I'm not waiting for April...The Nationals are my team this year...That Harper kid is good, and he's a cocky prick...I like that!  Strasburg is a beast, and I'd love to see what he'll do with a full season...They've got a solid staff, and balanced lineup...Screw it...I'm signing a 2 year deal with the Nats!

And I'm not waiting for after the draft or free agency with Football...I have no faith in the Browns, and even if they land some big free agents, which is tough to do here, It will still take time, especially with the hellish QB situation this team has constantly been in...I'm all in with the Seattle Seahawks...Pete Carroll is a douche, but that's a hell of a team they've got going there...Plus, as much as a dick as Richard Sherman seems to be, I love that told off Skip Bayless last week...You can see that HERE...

- Saturday I posted some WISDOM from Bill Burr...The guy kills me...Just hilarious...There was another clip I was watching, and planning on posting...Then it was suggested to me to check it out by a facebook friend...Great minds right!  So here's Bill on Gold Diggin' Whores...




Classic Bill Burr!

- I rarely talk Basketball, mainly because I don't watch it...There is nothing I like about the NBA...But I'm going to talk a bit of Basketball this week...Why?  Because at one time I use to think Jason Whitlock was a good columnist...Now, after some of the shit he has written and tweeted over the last couple years, I realize he's almost as big of an ass-hat as Rick Reilly...This week Whitlock wrote a column stating that the entire NBA is afraid of LeBron James...REALLY?  Why the hell would other elite NBA players be afraid of LeBron...This guy isn't the living legend that Whitlock and dolts at ESPN try to make him out to be...He's only has one NBA title...1...

Whitlock goes on to say that James and Dwayne Wade are the best duo the NBA has seen..."We’ve never seen anything like the pairing of James and Dwyane Wade. Two superstars playing at this level of efficiency, shooting over 50 percent from the field. They invented and perfected the three-quarter-court, alley-oop outlet pass. They popularized the chase-down, hear-my-footsteps blocked shot at the rim. They’re lethal at both ends of the court. James and Wade are 94 feet of hell. It might take a fluke or an injury to stop the Heat’s winning streak."

I'm not an expert on basketball, but this guy is nuts...Why doesn't he just give them credit for inventing the game...This shit is retarded...They've got one title together...They haven't proven shit yet...With age, Whitlock gets more and more full of shit!

Plus if you believe any bit of what Cleveland sports talk radio says, LeBron wants to come back to Cleveland to end his career...The rumors say he isn't happy in Miami...How much of that is true, I don't know...I know he crew isn't getting their asses kissed and put on the team payroll like they did here....Even worse is how many people would welcome him back with open arms...After all that hate...After feeling so screwed, they'd welcome him back...These are the same people who will never forgive Art Modell for moving HIS team...Gotta love the fucking Cleve!

In closing...Fuck LeBron James...Fuck Jason Whitlock....Cleveland is a bitch, but the Weather has been better then most places...Jenny Dell has great cans...Bill Burr rules...Go Nationals!

Have a Week...

The Beeze.

No comments: