Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Who Knew "Peanuts" Was So Offensive?



It's Halloween, and even though Trick or Treat has been pushed back to the weekend because of the storms here, there's no reason not to celebrate the day a bit...

 What I'm about to post, many will find very offensive...With out a doubt, it is full of racist stereotypes, and fucked up sexual comments...Seriously, if you don't like "Blacksploitation" you shouldn't watch...If you are easily offended, you shouldn't watch...Seriously, it's fucked up...

Me, I can get past that shit...Yeah, racist humor can be offensive...Sure feeling can be hurt...Maybe it's not nice...But I disagree with the douchebag at my work who nearly cried as he said, "Not everything is a joke!"  I replied, "Yes it is...If you can't come here and have fun, bust balls, and laugh, go home and eat a gun."  I really try not to take everything so damn seriously...I can see past the shit in this video that will offend many, solely because it is hilarious to hear this shit coming out of Charlie Brown and his Peanuts pals mouths...

 Thanks to my pal Lew who sent this to me last Halloween...






Happy Halloween!

The Beeze.

No comments: