Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday Moaning

 

Welcome to another week...First, check out the College Football WRAP_UP...

So after all that, Sunday night the first BCS rankings were released...1. Alabama...2. Florida...3. Oregon...4. Kansas State...5. Notre Dame...I'm okay with those rankings...While 'Bama hasn't played anyone of any significance, they're power-house, and I see them rolling through their schedule...Florida has earned a top 3 spot...Oregon is a mother fucker...Shit, Nick Saban is already crying about how fast-paste their offense is, and wants rule changes to slow them down...Bastard is already looking ahead to playing them for the championship, and is scared...Kansas State has been cock-strong, and their schedule is solid, especially since the Big-12 looks like the toughest conference this year...And Notre Dame has told Rick Riley, and all other haters, to eat their ass...Hard-nosed defense, and timely plays on offense has them undefeated, and looking to really screw up the BCS....

After the top five it gets messy...LSU is 6th, which is fucking retarded since they lost to Florida, squeaked past South Carolina, and played nobody else...South Carolina is 7th...They play a tough schedule but this is too high after losing to LSU...Oregon State is 8th...Undefeated, and 8th...That's Bullshit...Undefeated Miss State is 12...Again, bullshit...They should be higher...Really, everything below the top five is a mess, and a lot of guess work...A big pile of bullshit is Ohio University not making the top 25 at 7-0...They finally cracked  the AP, at 25...Bunch of crap...

-Last week the Cleveland Indians named Terry Francona their new manager...There wasn't too much fanfare, considering how it's football season, and baseball takes a back seat...I'm happy as hell about this...This is the best managerial hiring the Indians have made since Mike Hargrove....Everyone after him has been a mistake, that all got too long to try and prove themselves...Francona is legit...If he can't turn the Tribe around in few years, they should just contract the fucking team...

-The Cleveland Browns got their first win this week, beating the Cincinnati Bengals...I didn't watch it...we had the Little Beeze's birthday party this morning/afternoon, at Chuck-E-Cheese...With Molly's issues after her surgery, he kinda got shafted on his birthday, so we made it up to him...

                        
After we got home, I put on the Browns for a few minutes...I watched Trent Richardson stand there and let a defensive lineman run right past him, and sack Brandon Weeden...Right then I turned it off...There were toys to play with...I didn't need another fucking Browns headache...SO they won, and I missed it...I don't feel like I missed anything...

Local Sports guy Jim Donovan was talking about the win on the news...He was acting like it was the greatest moment in Cleveland Sports history...Like they won the Super Bowl...He was almost in tears...They beat the Bengals...Once...Holy shit, calm down guy!

-So the NHL has fucked up again...Bill Burr put it best this past week on Opie & Anthony..."The NHL has a fear of success."  They must, because they were doing well, and then they lockout the players...A day after a bunch of owners threw insane money to sign players to contracts...But they're crying about not making enough money, and players salaries being to high...It's your faults assholes!

But there's still hockey out there folks...The AHL season got going...And so did college hockey...The Fighting Irish started their season by winning the Ice Breaker Tournament...Friday night They beat Maine 1-0...Then Saturday night they beat Nebraska Omaha 3-2...Listen people...It's not the NHL, and that's not a bad thing...There is some great college hockey being played out there...If you need a fix, check it out...

-Saturday night after The Fighting Irish stuffed Stanford at the goal-line, The Mrs. and I Went to see "Argo"...Great movie...A true story that was kept quiet until 1997...Seriously, and amazing story...And again, Ben Affleck showed that he's a better director then he is a actor...Although he isn't bad in the movies he directs...Check it out...

After the movie we grabbed a late dinner...We were in the mood for steak...The wife had a filet and baked sweet potato...

                
Dude, that Sweet potato is huge...I think it weighed more than my 24 ounce Porterhouse...

                         
The service blew, but the steaks and beer were good...While sitting there, keeping an eye on the college football games I saw it come across that Derek Jeter broke his ankle...I have to say, I wasn't sad...I got nothing against Jeter, except that he is a Yankee...So him going down is fine with me...Just puts more pressure on A-Roid, who is just a fucking choke machine! 

And why is it that people are so forgiving of A-Roid and Andy Pettite, and others, who got busted for PED's...I've spent plenty of time bashing Lance Armstrong since it has come out that he is God's gift to cheating...Just as I have with A-Roid and others...But it seems that the media, and most people have forgotten the number of high-profile people who have been busted for cheating...But they're okay beating on Armstrong...Don't get me wrong...Hammer away on him...He's lied and cheated, and it makes me sick...But let's not forget other cheats...Why isn't anyone saying 'A-Roid is in the tank because he's finally off the juice, and he's shit without it!'  I'm sick of the media harping on a topic for a week or so, and then just forgetting all about their outrage...

-I have one political comment to make...For the first time since I started voting, I just don't fucking care who wins the election....I'm so sick of the ads...I'm so sick of the non-stop bullshit...The lies on top of lies...Both sides, just fucking being assholes...And I'm tired of both sides saying they have a plan to get the economy working, and creating more jobs...But no one is actually showing or telling us their "plan"...And how the fuck are these guys going to just magically create jobs?  Are they going to just make up a bunch of federal jobs...Then everyone will be bitching about our tax dollars being wasted on that...I'm sorry Mitt...I'm sorry Mr. President...I'm calling bullshit...You're making promises you know you can't keep...The truth is, you, just like most people have no idea how to get more people working...And Mr. Ryan, could you please actually explain your idiotic budget plan, instead of saying, "I don't have enough time to explain it."  Yes you do, you just don't know how to answer the tough questions about it...

Seriously, I'm sick of it all...I have no faith in any of these dolts...The system is broken...And as much as they all say they care about us, they've done nothing to prove that.

And before I go...Just remember...Don't fuck with a Cleveland BUS_DRIVER!

Have a week...

The Beeze.

No comments: