Sunday, August 26, 2012

Monday Moaning


Well, Monday is here again...And let me tell ya, my Monday is going to suck...Both the Little Beeze and Molly are having dental work done...They're both being put under anesthesia...The boy has a lot of extra nerves in his mouth, and while they were fixing a cavity, he felt everything...They numbed him 4 times, and gave him laughing gas...It was brutal...

And Molly started grinding her teeth as soon as they started coming in...She chipped all for of her top front teeth, and they've been slowly eroding away...Say they are putting her under to fix those...Then afterwards we'll get to deal crankiness, and I'll bet some stomach issues...Which will suck since they aren't allowed to eat or drink anything in the morning beforehand...I just hope it all goes okay...

Then Tuesday, the Little Beeze and his big sister have their first day at their new school...And while the boy's teacher doesn't dress like the teacher above there, but she's alright! I've got all week to get into the morning routine, since I took a week of vacation time...

Onto sports, Saturday night I finally posted my HEISMAN_WATCH...It took me awhile, but I'm finally getting pumped for College Football...

Then there was the news that broke about LANCE_ARMSTRONG...I know plenty of people didn't agree with my view, but I have a hard time thinking a guy who gives up the fight, is innocent...

But there is something in the sports world that was sticking in my head all this weekend...The ESPN networks aired a dozen High School Football games between Friday and Sunday...Now how many times have we heard or read guys on ESPN bitch about how college athletes should get paid to some degree, since the NCAA, and the Universities are making so much money on the backs of these kids...So why is it okay for ESPN to make advertising bucks airing high school games? They're doing the same thing that many of their talking heads have complained about...

Listen, local games have been aired for years...But "The World Wide Leader" showing a dozen games over the weekend, just seems like high school sports are about to get seriously corrupted...

But hell, why am I expecting so much? The fucking History Channel spends more time showing idiot programs about pawn shops, and storage lockers, instead of shit about actual history...And then the second news story Sunday morning, behind hyping up Tropical Storm Isaac, was about that stupid twat Snooki having her awful baby...Christ, there's a kid that was born with two strikes against it!

And about that storm...I was watching the Nightly News and they are talking about it having a chance of hitting New Orleans 7 years to the day that Katrina hit...You could hear the hope, and excitement in their voices...This is like a sick, voyeuristic, news wet dream...It was sickening...I really need to stop expecting so much from the world...

That's it for now...I'm in a shit mood...But pleas give THIS a look for me...

Have a week...

The Beeze.

No comments: