Sunday, January 15, 2012

Monday Moaning


Well, I said it last week...No way Jesus Tebow was going to beat the Patriots...That's right, Timmy Tebow is a mortal...Kneel before the almighty Tom Brady!

Now I didn't get to see all the game...I was indulging in some fine beer and old memories, and making some new ones, with some old friends from high school...But I caught enough glimpses to see the Patriots were throttling the Broncos...Sadly my wife called and informed me the Little Beeze was puking his brains out, and she needed me to come home and help with the chaos...So I drank some water and headed out into the snow to get home...So I saw the end of the game, when it was well out of reach...45-10 final...

My favorite comic, Boston native, Bill Burr gave his prediction for the game on Friday...And also was distracted by some young ladies...




Now the big question is, how will the talking heads handle losing Tebow for the rest of the playoffs? Will they bash him for shitting the bed...Will they praise him, and start hyping for next year...Oh how will the dip-shits at ESPN handle it...I'd say I can't wait to see, but I can...I won't be watching...

Saturday's first game between the Saints and 49ers was fun to watch...The Niners defense took it to the Saints high-powered offense early...In the second half the teams duked it out and to many peoples surprise, it was Alex Smith and company topping Drew Brees and the Saints, with a late TD, winning 36-32...

Sunday, the Ravens took out the Texans, but considering Houston turned it over 3 times, they managed to hang in there and make the Ravens earn it 20-13...And speaking of the Ravens, our pal Steve is a big Ravens fan, who also works for UPS...Hey Steve, I figured out a way to improve business at UPS...Just some minor changes to the uniform, and who's in it...





Sunday's late game was the Packers vs. the Giants...Late in the week, the Giants became the sexy pick...I'm not sure why, that whole division was shit, and they barely made it in, but there they were Sunday evening, fucking up the defending "Super Bowl" champs. winning 37-20.

So now that the Packers are out I guess I have to change my "Super Bowl" picks...Yeah, I'm sticking with the Patriots, and I'll have them going up against the 49ers...Fuck the Giants, those shit heads have been so inconsistent all year...

So I mentioned the Little Beeze was sick...The puke kept coming Sunday...So I broke out the steam cleaner and washed the carpeting in the two rooms he covered in vomit...The Mrs. was doing laundry non-stop, and we were both getting mentally prepared for the other two getting sick...So far, it's just him...I hope it stays that way...There was a highlight in our house from this weekend...Little Miss Molly getting her groove on...




I can always count on her to make us smile...As for my little get together Saturday, well that will get it's own blog post...But in the limited time there, one thing was for sure...We will be doing this more often!

Before I go, we should remember that it is Martin Luther King Day...Yeah, I'm talking to you chick at the Fish House who didn't know this holiday existed...As for what the schools are teaching about Rev. King...Well, I don't know, because the Little Beeze came home from school Friday and informed me that "Martin Luther King Jr. was shot with a bazooka...Time to move to a better school system!

That's it for now, have a week...

Later, The Beeze.

No comments: